Amiami Ginrai Question.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Purple Heart, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    I have an account on Amiami. My first order was a pre-order of Super Ginrai back when he was available. When he comes into stock/available on the 28th will I get a payment notice? I've been told that before but have just been a little uneasy about it. I'm the "pay up front" kind of guy.

Also, how is shipping with them to the US? They say that can't be determined till the product is available/in-stock.

Any help or clarification is appreciated.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  2. SirPwntALot

SirPwntALot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You'll get a payment notification of what your total will be with the price of the item plus the shipping when the item is in stock and ready to ship.

3. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    Okay thanks!

4. Vaikyuko

Vaikyuko Transmetal

As far as shipping, provided it's not a huge order (i.e., just Ginrai) then you'll have some options as far as that goes. EMS or DHL will be the fastest and most expensive - EMS is often worth it if you want it super quick assuming it's not horrendously pricy, sometimes it's as little as three days. SAL registered is the one you want for savings, unregistered is iffy IMO.