Amazon Exclusive Earthrise Autobot Alliance 2-Pack Ironhide + Prowl Received In Decimated Condition

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OptimusMegatro, Nov 17, 2020.

1. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    Yes.

Usually.

O.P. probably clicked through the check out process like a ninja without looking at it closely... it is "Amazon" and "Amazon Warehouse Deals" after all.

It's fine getting like an external hard drive or some small appliance through Amazon Warehouse Deals, but with collectibles...

I like to share my experience with Amazon Warehouse Deals as a fair warning to those looking at Amazon Warehouse Deals for collectibles...

Behold... Soul of Chogokin Six God Combination God Mars GX-40R! "Used Like New" ...Only I got parts of a KOs G1 Devastator and some other garbage shit.

Amazon customer service made it right, but it's annoying as hell.

The Soul of Chogokin, Soul SPEC, SIC, & Super Robot Chogokin Choking on Gokin Thread

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  2. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    I think Warehouse deals are usually just whatever is laying around that they've deemed to be in usable condition. It could be returns, damaged packaging from shipping, perhaps it was smooshed in the warehouse...whatever.

They should be, yes. Warehouse items are discounted based on the team's assessment.

Considerably. I believe it's in the "Fulfilled By" portion, maaaybe the "Seller" itself?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

I'll take the box, mine was shipped bare with labels all over it and I like to keep the exclusive boxes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hit dogs holler

Amazon Warehouse items will be marked "Sold by Amazon Warehouse" somewhere on the page where you purchase it and again somewhere on the checkout page, in the exact same way that it'll say "Sold by Bob's Toy Bunker and Fulfilled by Amazon" or whatever.

The actual Warehouse product tends to be stuff that was damaged in the shipping process - I've gotten a lot of stuff from the sub-Voyager pricepoints from them and usually it's something like the box has crushed corners or the flap with the character art was torn or whatever, but the product inside is unharmed. One time I bought some Siege Micromasters and the bubble looked like it had been slit with a razor but the toys were fine - probably someone in the warehouse got a little too happy with the box cutter.

I don't think I've ever bought anything from them that I could tell was a return (by which I mean I mostly buy stuff that comes on a cardback as opposed to a box that's been opened and retaped).

That being said, there's clearly some stuff on there that's weird - like, 2007 Movie product and the like. In that case, I'd guess they're third-party "fulfilled by Amazon" sellers trying to dump stuff.

5. Houstonian Prime

Houstonian Prime skilled tradesman

News Credits:
    do we really need an entire thread based on one damaged package. seeing as how most of the discussion on the Amazon thread is about packaging, i think this topic is better suited in the Amazon thread.

sorry to see the damage. but if the figures are ok, then id just be happy i even got them. a lot of people who preordered on day 1 still have not recieved their sets.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Assuming their preorders don't get cancelled.

• Like Like x 2
  7. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That's not really true. If this discussion derailed the Amazon thread, people would be having a hellacious fit and asking the mods to shut down the discussion and get back on track. Here? You can just ignore/avoid the thread altogether.

Win win.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Message me

9. newmanium

newmanium Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I too have a box in good condition that was shipped inside a box. Message me if anyone is interested in it.

10. LongarmMagnus

LongarmMagnus aka Biggerer Convoy

Same here. if anyone wants mine it was shipped inside a box and is in great condition.