Minor/Repaint: Alternators Soundblaster

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Superquad7, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    Kickazz job man! And it's always good to see some more Decepticon Alternators, official or kitbash--it's all good.:D 

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    see allen? you suck. you know why you suck? you suck because now we're all sitting here doing 2 things. 1) asking ourselves whyyyyyyy can't Hasbro make these??? and 2)committing the sin of coveting thy neighbors :p 

3. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    thats awesome! also I saw your seekers Subaru kitbash on Photobucket and thats just sick! I pm'd you with my shipping address!

4. † Sunstorm

† Sunstorm Sunstorm member 1

he was quite fat lol, and you sacrificed a GX soundblaster for that? i would prefer a kithbas man but a great job overall and thanks for making MY GX soundblaster more rare lol :D 

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Actually I used a Cybertron Soundwave head and accessories for it. :)  I'd assume that GF Soundblaster is as common as he was before my custom *snickers*

Again, guys, thanks for the props. And RL, I'll pray for ya! I don't want to cause anyone to get caught up in sin because of my work (quite the contrary ;) )

6. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Yeah, we know you all too well, Allen. You make killer customs, make the fanboys (and maybe a few fangirls) drool with envy then you bait us with your WIP images as you tempt us and work at a comfortable pace to finish your projects as we wait, and in some cases PM you, for progress reports. I remember you baiting me along with your killer Seekers. You're one cruel, evil, person. ;-)

Now, to return the favor. I have a few "finished" pieces that I have had completed for awhile now and I have them all ready to photograph them. One of them was a very simple project, the other has been waiting for awhile now. I've just been waiting for a good day so I can photograph my two finished customs, my custom Decepticon Psyche-Out, and another Dinobot made Alternators whose name shall remain nameless until revealed.

Oh, evens are terrible, buddy, evens are terrible! Man, now I'm going to bait you along until I'm ready to photograph my customs! You're in for it now!

7. REDLINE

News Credits:
    LMAO

and just when would that be, pray tell? :p 

8. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    Soon... but not too soon. I'd say, very soon but that'd be too soon...

Soon.

9. REDLINE

News Credits:
    LOL the clarity of your target date astounds me

10. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    Redline, I can be very ambiguously vague when I want to be. :-D

I'm just messing with Allen (despite him not likely to see this until later) to bait him along. He's been pleading with me via IM to finish ONE of my earlier customs and with just a few touches a couple of them will be finished. And, when I'm able to do so, I will post images of said figures very soon. One of them was very straightforward and the other, well, has been a WIP for far too long. Don't worry my anxious friend, I guarantee you when I'm able to I will post images of at least TWO of my recently completed figures.

11. Starscream II

Starscream II Member

Nice work? yeah right I think its excellent work

12. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Hey man, thanks for your kind words! I really appreciate it!

13. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    So, when do you come out with the truth that you are a designer for Hasbro and that Soundblaster is the "official" repaint of Skids, minus the accessories? ;-)

14. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Ok, I guess I have to come clean now . . . Soundblaster is the rumored repaint of Skids and I've been working freelance for Hasbro for a while now . . .

. . . well, that's what I pretend when I'm working at my customs table at least.

In all seriousness, when I was in college, one of my professors suggested that I gear my art portfolio to seek a job at Hasbro. My life ended up changing direction shortly after that though. :)  I'm probably better off with Transformers as a fun hobby and not "work" anyways . . . :) 

Whatever the case, I'll still continue to make my own custom TFs and create my own TF artwork for myself and merely for fun. :D 

15. Orion P

Orion P Cybertronian P.I.M.P.

wow, great work!