Minor/Repaint: Alternators G1 Hoist

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by TonyzCustomz, Jan 28, 2010.

1. wan_de_real

wan_de_real Transformizer

Ebay:
    Great job Tony

the paint are absolutly perfects and clean...the zebra line is sticker rite?is it water slide or normal stickers?

i think i saw u done this before?im also will doing this one day....dint know how to make it different from ur style coz ur done quite perfects G1ish

2. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thanks, That would be awesome! It would have to be colapsable somehow as the wheels have to g under the hood and its already tight.
    Thanks, I am liking them more and more myself.
    Thanks bro. ^_^
    Thanks Wan! The yellow and black caution lines are hand painted sir, not stickers or decals here. Some masking tape I will admit. ^_^ This is the first custom I have done with the prime mold, seen two other Hoists like this before though. Thanks again!

3. wan_de_real

wan_de_real Transformizer

Ebay:
    Thanks Wan! The yellow and black caution lines are hand painted sir, not stickers or decals here. Some masking tape I will admit. ^_^ This is the first custom I have done with the prime mold, seen two other Hoists like this before though. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

damn youre such genius...i thought ure using stickers???damn great job:thumbs2: 

oh this is the first???so im in silly wrongly mention youre doing it for the 2nd one hhehe...what a stupid i am...but the last i saw is something very similar like this...but urs is mre outstanding...kudos again...

4. DeathsHead

DeathsHead Well-Known Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:  Suh-weet!