Alternators Bumblebee + Shockwave Question???

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Galvatron 88, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Galvatron 88

Galvatron 88 The Greatest of Cybertron

Are they both every going to be released??? Also from the pics of shockwave it shows him have a autobot symbol, what is up with that???

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    only test-shots of shockwave had an autobot symbol.

he was released quite a while ago, as "shockblast" as they hadnt reclaimed the trademark for his name at that point.

bumblebee never got past the design sketches, he will never be released, unless they change what car he is.

3. Shockwave 75

Shockwave 75 Master of the Rules.

Also I don't know if Hasbro got the rights to the name Bumblebee back yet. I heard that they were trying, but I don't know if they succeeded.

But they could just colour him gold and call him Goldbug.

4. Superman_Alpha

Superman_Alpha TF: Animated FTW!!!

no. he's called bumblebee in the movie where he's a MAJOR character. he'll be bumblebee in the toys again too. the only hold out over the name is Bumblebee Toys, an online baby store that has been nothing more than a "coming soon" page with no working e-mail account for two or three years. they'll either relent or be bought out by Hasbro, but Hasbro WILL get the name back.

Don has already said that BB won't be a VW in the film so as not to appear of the similar to the Herbie movies which were recently remade. On top of the issues with VW itself, natch.