Alt. Towline?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Neomarsala, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Neomarsala

Neomarsala Transform and Roll Out

Today I stopped by a Walmart. I was looking at the TFs(of course) and I noticed an Alt. Skids box with a E. Towline inside. I was very confused because it didn't look like it had been opened. The bubble was still attached on all four sides and all the tape seemed to be in place. After close examination, I noticed that there was a little slit cut into the cardboard underneath the toy. I assume that someone bought an Alt. Skids, carefully removed Skids, replaced it with a E. Towline, carefully resealed the box so it would look unopened and then returned it to Walmart.

It doesn't really make me mad because I wasn't looking for a Alt. Skids. However, I still think that was a sucky thing to do.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What a scumbag. :(  I hope you brought the package to the attention of a manager or customer service, so no one else gets tricked by it.

3. Dragstrip85

Dragstrip85 Well-Known Member

Wow...shows how much common sense store employees have .. to inspect the figure at least

:redface2: 

4. Neomarsala

Neomarsala Transform and Roll Out

Dammit, your right I should have done that. Maybe I'll go back over there later and see if he's still there.

5. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I hate people like that. When i returned the SWTFs I at least made sure they were the right ones and had everything.. Just made an excuse that Grevious was broken and Vader was missing his pilot (which i hid inside the cockpit).. At least i didn't STEAL a toy...

6. Darth Megatron

Darth Megatron Don't tell Lucas!

Poor Towline, he is not my favorite, but I wouldn't abandon him like that.
    Wonder why the return desk person didn't put 2 and 2 together
    'hmmm, the picture looks nothing like it, but it says here that product may differ for the picture...' They are really working for their 5 bucks an hour.

7. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would love for a Transfan to be working the WalMart customer service one day when this happens, and then nail the assclown trying to pull it off. Fraudulent returning is a crime, and they can probably look up the guy's history, thanks to that database that's supposedly floating around.

-Tony!