Alaska Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Super_Megatron, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

I need to come up for a visit soon. I talked my buddy in anchorage into getting the g1 starscream reissue.

2. Mister Gribsby

Mister Gribsby QT- series automaton

The Muldoon Target carries two SS Ironhides, a Face Harvester and SS Deluxes from waves 1 and 2. There are also about eight of the Bumblebee two-pack, some assortment of the speedy basic Bee Movie toys, the Soundwave/Doombox set and the neo-cassettes.
    On another, more exciting note, there is one Siege Hound, a peg of Lionizers, one Blowpipe and another peg of Micromasters. No sign of Siege Voyagers yet, though I may have only been late.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mister Gribsby

I forgot to mention this earlier, but the new card game is out too at Target. Still no word on the Wal*Mart exclusive reissues.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mister Gribsby

The 5th Ave. Mall's GameStop in Anchorage is selling the SS 20 set for $69.99. Having gotten to handle the box, I can affirm that that is the Retro Highway Vol. 2 set with the snazzy Bumblebeetle and cassettes. There is also an ROTF Optimus Prime figure tucked away in there.

5. Mister Gribsby

I am glad to be of service. I am sorry to reply so late. Welcome to the boards. I hope that you enjoy your time here.
    Also, I caught just a glimpse of Siege figures Hound and Megatron -one of each- at the Eagle River Wal*Mart last Saturday if that is of interest to anybody.

6. ArmorhideMB2

ArmorhideMB2 Well-Known Member

I keep meaning to post here, i really should. As of 4-11 southside walmart had a lot of wave to siege and mudoon Target has Studio boon crusher megs and cogmen wave of deluxs

7. Mister Gribsby

At the Eagle River Fred Meyer, there, since I last checked, now has SS Bonecrusher, Cogman, Scrapmetal, Shatter, and the like. For a couple of days, there were one KSI Boss and one Prime with the good chest. I can not remember Optimus' number.
    At Walmart, my new place of work, there are a couple of Siege Thundercrackers, probably six Sixguns, one Barricade, and, until my most recent day at work, Impactor.
    Muldoon Target has the Rainmakers.
    I apologize for the brevity of the message. I have been procrastinating.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1