Alabama Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Tim Formas, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Deceptijohn

Deceptijohn Metallikato Master

News Credits:
    If there are MP Roddies at the Huntsville TRU, someone has hidden them in the store. Alternately they might have been stolen. All the pallets that are in the back are clearance items sent to the HSV location from other stores to be sold in the liquidation. All the new stock that store will ever get is on the shelves. I had a lengthy discussion with the manager that provided an interesting tidbit: The initial stock for the new location is already loaded on trucks, so it is possible that the new location will have some on opening day. I just don't think I'll be willing to wait until the middle of October for a maybe. TRU exclusives can suck my balls.

2. Coaxial

Coaxial Hop on the beam

LOL, yeah, I suppose so. They are really nice though, especially the Classics. Those figures are HUGE! Very awesome looking. I will probably hit a few more locations tonight or tomorrow and hopefully find a pair with pretty solid paint overall, as I can't wait to display them.

3. commonthought

commonthought Meteor Hammer

I feel the same way. I wasted a good bit of time checking the store already just to hear that same information. Not to mention I never got to use the 20% off Facebook coupon. Toy R Us exclusives are horrible. I had hoped they learned from the MP Grimlock fiasco, but I guess not.

4. EdHaskel

EdHaskel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey kids....just FYI, if you missed out on Windcharger the first time, it looks like Ross is restocking...

5. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well,

I got mine from someone over at Rebelscum from New Zealand.I helped him out with sone Transformers.I got to say that I can see why people like Windcharger.He is very cool.I stopped by TRU after work and not much there.No MP Rody.Hopefully at the new location.

6. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Went by the Huntsville TRU to see if I could find a MP Rodimus... No luck, but there were a couple of Human Alliance Roadbusters there for anyone looking.

7. n10zguy

n10zguy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads-up. I found 3 today for my friends and I.

8. EdHaskel

EdHaskel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Damn man.....Noice! You find them all in 1 location???

9. n10zguy

Nope. I found 1 at the 280 one, 1 at the Bessemer one (also found a $20 Leader Starscream so my custom seeker team will soon be complete 8) ) and the other I found at the Patton Creek one. I have been seeking a Grapple for Coaxial but, even hitting up the TJ's near the Ross' as well, no such luck. Seeing lots of Deep Dives and Leader Primes though... And it seems the TJ Maxx's got a whole lot of the RotF Deluxes and the RotF HA wave with Jazz and v2 Bumblebee. Saw at least 3 of each at every TJ Maxx. I thought bout picking up another HA Jazz to make into Stepper. Still thinking about it.

Really trying to find more Wreck Gars. I got 12 sets of upgrade armor headed to me from Maiden Japan. I want my army to shine! :lol :

10. Toddimus Primal

Toddimus Primal Member

Not sure what Huntsville has but Fayetteville Walmart had 2 Ultimate Optimus Prime's (I picked up 1 because I am a sucker for Prime's with boxes on wheels). For those interested in Thundercats, they had the Sword Of Omens, some classics & 1 Thundertank left. They had 1 Bumblebee's Garage & I saw the empty placeholder's for the other Rescue Bots figs.

11. Domino

Domino Well-Known Member

News Credits:

D'oh! You must have just beaten me by minutes/hours. I went to both the Patton Creek and Bessemer Ross and came up empty-handed. =/

Shot in the dark, but you wouldn't be interested in trading one of those Windchargers for a Wreck-Gar, would ya? PM me if you're at all interested. If not, no worries. The hunt continues...

12. n10zguy

Sorry dude. I already mailed the other 2 to my friends and the one I got for me was an extra for a custom. It's in pieces on my workbench with all the red parts painted white.

13. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Attalla wm has Joes again, but of course wave 1 POC again.

Has a place for vehicles too, hoping I will find 30th when they come out.

Still amazed though.

14. Optimal Tucker

Optimal Tucker Optimal Optimus

I'm still looking for windcharger. I took a trip up to Greenville Carolina and stopped at all the targets and tj maxx/ross. No luck.

I looked for an extra space case for whoever asked on the board, but he just might end up being the hardest to find of the movie figs. I'm assuming Target is getting one case and it looks something like 8 BB, 3 Arcee, and one space case? At least, from the remenants I'm seeing.

15. Optimal Tucker

FYI. I'm seeing alot of HA figures at Tj Maxx right now.

Picked up, BB, Jazz, Sideswipe, and Barricade for 15 bucks a piece. I originally skipped them due to limited funds. Saw Mudflap, but refuse to have the "twins" in my collection.

16. n10zguy

Each case came with 4 BBs, 2 Arcees, 1 Jazz, and 1 Space Case

17. Optimal Tucker

So, I'm still not too far off...just most of the targets are getting 2 cases. Still makes it VERY hard to find Space Case. Anyone think any of the Targets will get restock? Cause I'm kinda doubting it.

18. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey Optimal Tucker,

Just wanted to know if the Grapple came in good shape.I haven't hear back from you but I got your payment.

19. Coaxial

Coaxial Hop on the beam

Thanks man. I appreciate you still keeping an eye out for me. :) 

Yeah, pretty sure that was me. I decided I wanted one. ONE stinking DOTM figure from the whole mess of them, and OF COURSE it would turn out to be the most elusive of them all. LMAO, gotta love it. :lol 

20. asderiphel

asderiphel Severian's Understudy

For anyone looking for Thundercats figs, ShadowStitch's territory is covered up with them atm. The wife and I had a day free from normal responsibility, and headed that way - 6" classics, the entire 4" line, vehicles, etc. The only thing I didn't see was deluxe 4 inchers, but those are still at the HSV TRU.