Alabama Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Tim Formas, Jul 11, 2003.

1. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

News Credits:
    I would definitely be opening him, but since I have no idea when I'll next be in town (could be two weeks, could be two months) I couldn't ask you to do that. Thanks for the offer, though!

2. millerman3732

millerman3732 I remain unconvinced.

News Credits:
    Anyone checked the Target in Florence? Thought about checking out this weekend if there was anything worth while there.

3. optimus12380

optimus12380 Well-Known Member

Eh, no dice anyway man...I went by there anyway hoping by some miracle Grapple or Lugnut might show up and there was no Perceptor to be had. So someone definitely snagged him sometime this week.

4. donnie76446

donnie76446 Well-Known Member

was there today nada. unless you want markdown powercore or movie toys

5. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    The Opelika Wal-mart put out one of those DOTM preview Prime/Generation displays with a pretty good stock of Kup and Scourge. It's kind of hidden, they jammed it along a wall near the garden section.

6. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

Target in Prattville has over 10 G2 Primes (eh),5 Perceptors,4 Tracks,and 1 Jazz.

7. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oxford WM has 4-5 of those Cyberverse premier Optimus Primes, they are a tad bigger than those legends.

2 Dirges.

They look pretty nice.

8. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    Picked up a stealth force inferno on clearance priced at $5, but rang up at $2.50 at the alabaster walmart. They have one left as of last night.

9. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was wondering if someone can order me 2 Warpaths from HTS.I am at work Tues-frday 6am-4pm and he gets put up on the site at like noon.I want this guy but I am frustrated to on end and no I have no access to a computor were I work.

10. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Attalla actually had a Kup, and a Thrust which isn't new but different.

11. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    I just wanted to say to all of our brothers and sisters throughout Alabama, I hope you and families are all safe. You unfortunately have taken the brunt of the destruction but, it looks like the worst of the storm is over. My family and I will be praying for you all. Good luck and god bless.

12. jerminator

jerminator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Hope everyone here is present and accounted for, along with your loved ones. Somehow, I got lucky and Talladega was spared almost completely. Everything was going either north or south of me. I have not seen so much destruction as what I've seen from Pell City and Tuscaloosa. My thoughts and prayers are with those that lost their homes, vehicles, possessions, and most importantly, family members, friends, or their own life.

13. optimus12380

optimus12380 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately my house was hit by the ef4 tornado that came out of cullman county through the ruth community and north side of arab, I live on mobbs school rd and the tornado traveled right down it. My family and my collection was spared, but everything else not so much. Being a weather spotter & storm chaser helped yesterday, was out working when I spotted the tornado, rushed home just in time to get the family & neighbors into the shelter.

14. jerminator

jerminator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Damn. I'm glad to hear you and your family are at least ok. Everythng else though...I'm sorry to hear. That was some terrifying shit.

15. ultra magnus 14

ultra magnus 14 WRECKER

Dang I hate to hear that thank god u and your family is ok I came out ok the tornado that went through anderson hills turned to the west away from my house at the last couple of minutes it was on the ground, my heart and prayers go to all the people that were affected by this outbreak and I give my thanks to all the people who are working around the clock to get the power back on, opt if u and your family need any help please let me know.

Um14

16. Sorrow Six Star

Sorrow Six Star 3 2 1 Countach!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    also k down here but I know autobombpop lives in hueytown or pleasant grove maybe?
    has he checked in with anyone?

I have is number on my old phone but I don't have it currently.
    likelihood to eat to get a cell signal in that part of town is low anyway.

we donated some bottled water yesterday I hope everybody can find the help that they need

17. enkidoamark

enkidoamark Well-Known Member

I"m in Tuscaloosa. My home is about a half mile from the path of destruction. I'm sore and tired from digging through rubble, but thankful that my family is okay and that I've been able to keep busy rather than sitting around, looking at pics of the destruction. I don't know how this town is ever getting back to normal, but for now the outpour of support has been overwhelming. All day while we were working, people from states over were driving past, offering help. I ate a free sandwich and felt guilty because I still have a home. This is seriously like living in a movie or the interesting parts of the bible. I stayed busy all day, then got home and couldn't help crying about the people who are dead, injured or homeless. There are so many people here who lost so much and I just feel guilty because I have everything. Sorry for the venting, but I can't on facebook or anywhere else.

18. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    I am down in Gadsden we lost power and we had a few trees come down but thank god nothing else. My heart goes out to those that lost it all and lost love one. I will be praying for them. I am hoping I can get some supplies to donate on monday I saw our local walmart had a box as I was leaving today.

God bless those that are helping.

19. KhaN

KhaN Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I moved to Louisiana post Katrina and worked there as a community organizer for while so I talked to many, many people heard stories and saw a lot of damage. When I was there I lost everything I had in a fire in 08. So even though I wasnt hit directly in Gadsden I do have some understanding of what people are going through. I'm praying for everyone effected in anyway.

20. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I live north of Athens Alabama.Me an my familly is ok.We just got power back last night.To stay on topic I got Wheeljack and Grappel.The Wheeljack is very cool.