Alabama Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Tim Formas, Jul 11, 2003.

1. IonCannonsRule

IonCannonsRule Grapple's Spark

Rampage is at Bailey Cove Target and Guntersville Walmart. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  2. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The 72 Walmart had him as well.

QUOTE="SweepItUnderTheSlug, post: 16724151, member: 123396"]Any sightings of Constructicon Rampage? I told myself I was going to avoid collecting the ROTF constructicons again, but after watching emgo316's review of Scrapmetal and Rampage I realized I need them in my life.

Arab Walmart has the SS Scrapmetal, Cogman, and Shatter case. Looked like two of each. I got one Scrapmetal tonight. Slim pickings on Siege, just one Sideswipe and one Starscream left.[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 1
  3. transmasterc

News Credits:
    1B70DBF8-629E-4C43-B041-0B757E62C28F.jpeg Found these guys at the highway 20 Walmart In Madison this morning.

4. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

Thanks , I'm going to need multiples as I have a desk minibot team building as well as our beaters and the main collection we have going so that's at least three of each...

5. Shpwrk

Shpwrk Member

They have 1 Rampage at the Decatur Walmart.

6. Shpwrk

Shpwrk Member

Decatur Walmart has them as well.

7. WarInTheFloor

Thanks I rarely make it that far out though unless it is for something epic and htf, Now that 20 WM C mentioned though that's just a lil jaunt of the way home.

Picked up some of wave 2 deluxes. Considering getting a second six gun as he is in fact all of that.

I also had an epic Future floor polish application of my entire siege collection so far last nite, will try and let them sit for a couple days more before playing with them or letting the boys play with them.

I generally find the longer you let future dry before perturbing it the better it works and lasts once you DO start back playing with them. Short of it is a may need some new toys to play with in the meantime and Star Wars just isn't giving out the goods right now!

• Like Like x 1
  8. WarInTheFloor

Siege Leader Class Optimus Prime being found puts THAT on the hunt list as well, siege wave 2, mini bots, the G1 Reissue Soundwave and now this. TVC Wave 4, Various Cyberverse, SS stuff the boys want, the SOLO Tie. It went from famine to feast real fast again. I don't follow the 6 inch stuff but we do get the Jurassic park Target exclusive characters from the classic movies and there have been new stuff hitting from that like the Ian Malcom ( who we lost the glasses from like the first hour we had it opened)

Now lets just hope any of it gets stocked here!

9. SweepItUnderTheSlug

SweepItUnderTheSlug Member

South Hsv Walmart (Hobbs) has several Rampage and BB Movie Optimus on the top shelf. There was one Siege Soundwave.

10. IonCannonsRule

How are you applying it? Any tips for loose joints? I have the correct Pledge product but I cant seem to apply it properly. And yes, it works way better the longer it sits because the acrylic dries very stiffly. I tried it on my Onslaught's shoulder and it seems to have stiffened it up a bit, but I also applied it liberally and didn't touch him for like a week.

Reveal your secrets!! Lol

11. Sorrow Six Star

Sorrow Six Star 3 2 1 Countach!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Chelsea Walmart has wave 2 siege deluxes. Had two of ironhide chromia and prowl when I left last night. Only one sixgun because I bought it. Didn’t preorder that one on pulse because I wasn’t sure I wanted it. They could around a little while in that store. Heh.

12. WarInTheFloor

I have lil paper cups and q tips, I put some Future in the bottom of a paper cup about full enough to cover the cotton ball part of a Q tip.

Then I take the figure and start with Loose joints ( but usually end up doing them all) and rub the soaked cotton ball part of the Q tip along the exposed part of any surface that rubs when the joint articulated, then I articulate the joint and repeat it for the sections uncovered as it translated if that makes any sense. Ball joints are easy, just take them apart and rub the Q tip in the socket a few times, if you wait a few minutes between coats you can really build up a supply in there, sort of paint a layer on the ball, again waiting a few minutes between coats. If you are doing the whole figure the first joints you do should be ready again by the time you do them all.
    finally for the areas I can touch ( there will always be a part that isn't uncovered by articulating it) I squeeze the tip a little so it soaks down into the seam. As the q tip wear, falls apart it gets to an ideal state where it sort of has a mop head flopping off of it ( before it starts to fall completely apart and become useless) the floppy part can be used to paint the future onto and area where the joint uses friction o hold still. Sometimes the only way to get it down into a joint is to catch the q tip between adjacent areas and smoosh it by closing the joint on it ( think how you can pout an orange on the inside of your elbow and smash it by making a bicep muscle) ... that seems to soak it down into the cracks around the sides of hard to reach joints. I also use it to make 5 mill pegs and holes work better if they are loose ( my TR Kup's guns would flop side to side prior to doing this for example) For pegs you can just soak em in the product, peg holes are about the right size to just push a q tip in. Then I let em sit for a min of two days before articulating or translating that joint so it dries nice and stiff

I hope that helps

• Like Like x 2
  13. EdHaskel

EdHaskel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Trussville WM have the new minibot wave with Gears and Warpath.

14. WarInTheFloor

Yeah I checked the 20 Wal Mart last night and they were all already one. You could tell they were there because there were a lot of Bees and he usually gets gone first from the initial wave/ hasn't been there for a few weeks now. So yeah I cold tell some had been there, But man C posted that was it Tuesday? I had to hurry home that day, checked last night and they were already gone. Stuff is blink and miss it any more.

15. transmasterc

News Credits:

Spotted the Warpath wave at the 72 Walmart.

16. WarInTheFloor

... Found and bought the last Gears and Warpath at the madi 72 late last night. Thanks!

17. transmasterc

News Credits:
    7284C42D-AA99-432C-8595-37E955A3191A.jpeg For all you Marvel fans out there start checking Walmart found these guys this morning:

18. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's acrylic so you can use a paint brush to put it on you can drip it down into pin joints even.

You can target it much better with a brush.

19. WarInTheFloor

That's a great idea.

20. IonCannonsRule

Wave 2 Micromasters dropped today, be on the lookout! Just found a few cases at the Trussville Walmart. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1