Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Nov 27, 2012.

1. badbot98

badbot98 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    black panther first appeared in fantastic 4

2. hellrasinbrasin

hellrasinbrasin Well-Known Member

What do you know SkyWard finally happened. Agents of SWORD here we Gooooo.

3. OptionZero

OptionZero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agree withi everyone on the leading theory of SWORD involvement

However, SWORD would not answer the question of what Coulson promised the Ghost Rider demon in exchange for his help. Could be a plot point for down the line

4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    So my dad recapped everything and...yeah, sounds like now that *ding dong the bitch and the not-Matrix bullshit is finally dead* it's safe to jump back into the series now next season.

5. Knightsword

Knightsword Fire in the North

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    So did Gareth and Sid stop Madalena from fully falling into the clutches of the D'DEW and save her? Did Gal and Isabella join them?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Triggerhappy

Triggerhappy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agents of SHIELD: Infinity War perhaps?

7. SmokeyPrime

SmokeyPrime Well-Known Member

Finale was fine but underwhelming. I get setting up for next season but they could have done with a bit more closure/finality for some of this season's stuff.

8. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    Ghost Rider's ring of fire trick looks a lot like what Dr strange does to travel.

I'm guessing prepare to battle otherworldly threats?

9. ViperDragon

ViperDragon Well-Known Member

Fantastic season finale! Too bad we have to wait for it to return in Jan 2018 :-(

The fact they are in space now (SWORD outpost?) opens up a lot of possibilities. Also, with the introduction of Dr. Strange and the multiverse, this is a good play for the team. The fact that Ghost Rider even mentioned that everything is connected really opens this up to the MCEU now (also loved how he opened a portal the same way Dr. Strange did!).

With Talbot being assaulted by LMD Inhuman Daisy, this appears to setup the Inhumans show in the fall. Because of the attack, the Inhumans will be targeted, which is how the plot synopsis reads out. Hopefully this ties together.

Love those Ghost Rider effects and the car!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

Didn't quite go how I thought it would. Being a Whedon show, I expected Fitz to wind up in hell with Aida to atone for the sins he committed in the Framework. Hopefully the ending and imminent time jump will save us all from having to watch Fitz brood and sulk next season.

I didn't care for the Ghost Rider arc, but everything after that was top notch! Can't wait for season 5!

11. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    This overall season was okay. I would give it a B- for a letter grade. I enjoyed the first half of the season dealing with Ghost Rider and I would like to see a Netflix series with Robbie or Johnny.

The LMD matrix stuff was just okey. Ada might be my least favorite villain in the series.

Season 5 looks promising. Space will be a nice change.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually, the LMD stuff has been some of the best work so far in AoS IMHO.... This season has been absolutely amazing and I cannot believe we have to wait until NEXT YEAR to find out WTF is going on

13. badbot98

badbot98 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    when the hell did the team have time to make a jemma lmd?

14. unsnaggedtea76

unsnaggedtea76 Well-Known Member

Considering there was an LMD for almost everybody on the main team, they could have found it and just held onto it just in case. Or they could have found a Daisy LMD and fixed it up into Jemma.

15. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    You just know Fitz had one stashed away for *purposes*...

16. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Frickin' DVR didn't record it last night so I have to wait until it's On Demand. Spectrum sucks balls.

17. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have to say I am kinda dissapointed by the lack of payoff for the vijay nadeer mistery ...

and the way radcliffe ... whateevr you want to call what happened to him ? very depressing

18. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That was a pretty good finale. Some of it was predictable, but it was nice to see Ghost Rider back despite some areas feeling like he was shoehorned in. The Yoyo and Mac stuff got way too sappy for my taste. Thankfully it didn't drag on too much. I did like the way they beat Ada, but um... they forgot to finish off the Russian. The wrapped everything up quite nicely and I loved the way the ended Radcliff's story.

I have no idea what is up with the ending though. I guess since the show isn't returning until 2018 that it will have something to do with Infinity War, but who knows. That was probably the dumbest cliffhanger they could have done. Can't we just get one show whose season doesn't end "To be continued?" I'm getting annoyed that no season ever seems to want to leave off on a complete note.

The season as a whole was a glorified mess though. It started off really strong with its first arc that dealt with Ghost Rider. It was interesting and fun. Then the LMD shit happened and it all dragged on way too much. I just didn't give a damn about the robots and outside of some great one liners (He has seen Terminator, right?), it went on for way too long. THe Mai bot was dumb, but the worst aspect was how pointless Nadeer and her brother was. Why even have him re-stone up if nothing was going to come out of it? Not to mention her plotline went nowhere and she was a worthless character. Although, not as bad as the Russian Superior dude who is hands down the biggest baby of the entire franchise. His whole hatred was because he wasn't born with powers. Oh the poor baby, life is so unfair.

Thankfully, the Matrix stuff was a lot more interesting even if it did last an episode too long. Seeing Fitz completely changed was done well. Ada becoming an Inhuman was soso, but it made for a good final boss. However, like I said above, they never actually finished off the Russian baby, which means I'm going to have to look at his stupid face with his assnine jealous reasons at some point in the future again. UGH!!

I give the season as a whole a 6/10. It was a vast improvement over Season 3, on par with Season 2, but still didn't top Season 1.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  19. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    But fitting. He was willing to give up the world for his dream, even with people in his way. In the end, his world gave him up with no one to mourn him.

He made his bed, he's now eternally sleeping in it.

20. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Question:
    Was that Ward who was about to shoot YoYo? And if so, why?

And also a little surprised to see
    Talbot surviving that. Thought for sure he was dead which would've sucked, because he's one of my favorite characters. Will be interesting to see how he is after being shot in the head.

Thought the final battle was a little rushed and it was probably my least favorite finale, but still a decent episode. Too bad we didn't get to see Trip again.