Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    Fine time for May to go crazy with hallucinations...

2. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    OK, well that explains a lot! Did NOT see that coming...

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Just popped on this week's ep.

Can't say I'm thrilled with this paranormal activity ghost story being the main plot apparently.

4. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    Fitz is right about Daisy.

5. unsnaggedtea76

unsnaggedtea76 Well-Known Member

MACK HAS THE SHOTGUN AXE!!! That is one awesome weapon, better than Coulson’s gun from the Avengers.

I think SHIELD needs the help of the Ghost Rider now. May definitely needs some help (which I didn’t expect to happen).

Hopefully, the Ghost Rider can help save Mack before it’s too late.

THE DIRECTOR IS AN INHUMAN?! That’s something I didn’t see coming.

Looks like Daisy might be coming back to SHIELD (we’ll see next week). And it looks like SHIELD finally gets to meet the Ghost Rider.

They need a tie-in for Doctor Strange. Having a paranormal ghost story works since the Ghost Rider is involved.

6. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    The director being an Inhuman... I did not see that coming at all.

And now Ghost Rider is going ghost hunting.

Too bad we have to wait two weeks.

And with this new director being an Inhuman. This is going to put him at odds with the anti-inhuman senator.

7. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

Somebody with more knowledge of the comics then me! Are there any Jeffreys with super strength in the comics?

8. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    Okay, I seriously hope that this is the point where the show starts being good again. That moment with the Director was exactly what the show should be hitting high notes of constantly. As was the Ghost Rider arm grab.

Now please for God's sake let Daisy stop being fucking dumb and be with the team again.

9. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Hmm. The Book of Darkhold got name dropped. That's interesting. Hope they actually do something with that. Probably how they're going to work their Dr. Strange tie in given that these guys seem to have wound up in their current positions due to the Darkhold and I can't imagine him ignoring that like he might a Rider. The Book of Darkhold is like Marvel's version of the Necronomicon.

Liking Ghost Rider, but not a fan really of how much they're changing Robbie. His comics persona wasn't this dark. He was actually kind of sunny for a Rider. Not grim dark. But he's growing on me. Shame we probably won't get his awesome team up with Kamala ever in live action considering the direction that AoS is currently taking.

Not a fan of the new director at all and him being Inhuman struck me as cringe worthy. The guy is obviously in over his head outside of him being superhuman that seems to be all he has. He even admitted that Coulson was a better director.

Enjoyed the interaction with Fitz and Mack. Seems like it's been forever since they had scenes together. Hope we get more and still not liking Simmons much this season. Of course I can't stand the way SHIELD is currently being run in general and I'm not sure this was a good story move for the show. Just feels unnecessary and a rehash of things we already tread upon after SHIELD turned out to be Hydra.

10. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    Yeah, alright, I can live with Daisy and GR teaming up - loved the irony of her van actually not working at the end - and overall this episode was far stronger than last week. The split team angle really is hurting the show still but I think at some point the new Director is going to realize Coulson's team needs some legroom and be back together.

Also, love the fact the shotgun axe is remaining Mack's personal weapon. The Shotgun Axe will never be not funny.

11. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  12. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I'm very worried for May now. :(  Hope she manages to get better in the next episode. That promo does not bode well.

13. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Okay, that was by far the best episode of this show in a long time, probably since the one with Simmons on that other world. The Ghost Rider stuff was pretty awesome and I will admit I fangasmed a bit when I heard them talk about the Darkhold. On the downside, the stuff dealing witht he new director was lame. Good god that guy is such a tool. He is more concerned about kissing ass rather than actually doing the job properly. I hope he only lasts until the mid-season finale because he needs to go. Oh, and why do we have to wait two freaking weeks for the next new episode? Why even bother starting the season if they are going to have a rerurn already? That is just down right ******ed. At least I have Flash on next week.

14. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Any shows in the 8/9pm time slots will probably be preempted due to debates, they will usually air on Monday or Tuesdays, so everybody just needs to hang in there until November is over. Nothing we can do about it anyway. :) 

15. Dr Kain

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I thought that was last night? Does this bs happen often? I've never watched shows when they aired during that circus act.

16. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

October 4th, 9th, and 19th. Anything on the broadcast networks will get pre-empted.

17. Dr Kain

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Flash is still premiering next week though, right?

18. Gaastra

Gaastra Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  19. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You have to love how Wikipedia works, LOL. It already updated the article on this character with news stories over the last 24 hours speculating that the Director is in fact this character, but neither link is 100% sure that it is the character. According to one link, he watched the show with CC active, and when Jason O'Mara first spoke, it referred to the character as "Mace"

Personally, I am holding out hope that the character is not Inhuman, but artificial (since that is another plot line this season), and actually Jim Hammond, which would explain the strength and invulnerability and he is lying about Inhuman just to cover the powers.

20. unsnaggedtea76

unsnaggedtea76 Well-Known Member

Agents of SHIELD Ghost Rider > (Vice) Presidental Debate

At least I've got some SHIELD records I can watch next since I don't care about this stuff.