Aethestically, would TFC Uranos and Hercules would fit in my "aligned" collection?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Crossblades, May 14, 2017.

1. Crossblades

Crossblades Combiner fan

So I was thinking of creating an aligned collection, composed mostly FOC, Prime, Rescue Bots, and Go. I also want to include TFs that appeared in the aligned novels, like Exodus, Exiles, and Retribution, as part of my collection, using TFs from other toylines as stand-ins as a "close enough" type of deal. Two of these TFs are Superion and Devastator since they appeared in the novels. I was thinking of maybe getting the CW versions, but, aethestically, they wouldn't fit in my aligned collection since they look too G1 IMO. So perhaps I may opt for TFC versions Uranos and Hercules since they have a different type of aesthetic. So this is where I need your help. Aethestically, do you think Uranos and Hercules would fit in my proposed Aligned collection? Or should I just get the CW versions and screw the aesthetics?

Also, keep in mind that I haven't collected since the end of the Unicron Trilogy and I'm considering getting back into the game thanks to the 3rd party TFs.

2. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

Just get whatever you want. But what you like.

If you're conflicted or anal like I am, then just have separate shelves if you have the money to spare.

I have a voyager sized/IDW collection. I have a MP collection and I have a legends size collection. This way I am always happy and I get to place them where I deem correct.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Spartan0996

Spartan0996 Well-Known Member

I think stock Hercules (no rage kit) and the CW Superion with the Perfect Effect hands and feet upgrade and the chestplate/crotch and head would look good enough. Which figures are going to be standing next to them?

4. Crossblades

Crossblades Combiner fan

Not quite sure yet. I'm thinking of having one shelf for the Autobots and another for the Decepticons and Predacons. I'm thinking of placing the big guys in the back with Deluxes and Cyberverse figures in front

5. Slimaximus

Slimaximus Headmaster

News Credits:
    IMO stay away from Uranos 0 had mine for less than 24hours before deciding to sell him because the build quality and stability were complete SHIT.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon, aka "Ratchetman"

:lol  I still can't get over it! In my country we don't use "anal retentive" for people who pay much attention to details.

The first time I hear of it, I was thinking that people were talking about poop...:lol 
    :lolol 

• Like Like x 1
  7. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think TFC Herc makes a great CHUG set. Might be a tad bigger than the CW figures (unless you get some of those new kits), but he doesn't stick out like Uranos would. Much as I liked Herc, I didn't get the same vibe off Uranos.

8. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is a question only you can answer. Everyone here will have different opinions. If you like their aesthetic, than you'll be happy. They're good figures.

9. TheIronBot

TheIronBot Well-Known Member

Hahaha... anal.

• Like Like x 1