Advice for an Inexperienced (Bad) Gamer?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Botch, Jul 14, 2010.

1. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Does Escalation gain XP? I do find Conquest mode to be great for XP, straight out Deathmatch is everyone trying to kill you, Conquest, Power Struggle and Team Deathmatch only half are trying to kill you:lol 

And while the suggestion of starting by using the soldier is a good if you don't want to die, it should be noted that the different classes level up individually. If you start out playing your soldier and level him up to say, 15, then switch to scientist, your scientist isn't starting out at level 15, it's starting at 0.

2. apparatus

apparatus pre-Spark toaster

HAVE FUN no matter what

I love video games too but guess what, this 30-something absolutely sucks
    LOL

no matter the game, take bad Company 2, my K/D ratio is like 0.84 or something.

with WFC it's about the same.

to be honest I primarily use Scientist though and notice I last longer when I use the leader or the soldier though.

You can read every strategy guide out there, adopt other gamer tactics etc. but in the end enjoy being a "kid" again and seeing some of your childhood memories take to the battlefield.

have fun, have fun and shrug off your video gamer mediocrity.

it's only a game. :thumbs2: 

3. simplygriff

simplygriff Elitist Dick

News Credits:
    haha. I hear ya. I feel good when I've killed more people than my deaths. Which is rare. :lol 
    -G

4. apparatus

apparatus pre-Spark toaster

that alone is golden.....