Actionrobo

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by MasterScale, Nov 7, 2016.

1. MasterScale

MasterScale Well-Known Member

Hello! Wondering if any users in here have purchased from Actionrobo, and if so, how are their shipping rates? I know it will be up there because they are in Hong Kong, but it seems like they try to compensate in their pricing. Thanks!

2. LazyAza

LazyAza Ehhhhh

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Their pricing is always lower than usual in my experience and their shipping is always very reasonable.

You can also check shipping costs before you make a purchase with them anyway unless its a pre order.

3. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think I may have once (and if so I had a good experience)- but I'm honeslty not positive if it was them or not.

4. KevinSig

KevinSig Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Used them a few times, to buy Masterpiece figures. No real complaints, although in my first transaction, they sent my my order 2x.

As for shipping rates, there's a shipping calculator in you cart so you can see how much it costs right up front.

On some things you'll save, but on others it's cheaper to buy domestically. Also, domestic orders will offer free shipping for replacement of defective items. You're not likely to get that with AR

5. MasterScale

MasterScale Well-Known Member

Thanks, everyone. I held off too long on a preorder (wow, I'm good at doing that...) for a War in Pocket item that they still have.

6. TFKun

TFKun Member

shipping cost too high