Action must be taken, not discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BloodRavenX91, Sep 9, 2012.

1. BloodRavenX91

BloodRavenX91 Decepticon War Hero

I posted an escalation needs more waves thread, not because i wanted to share my opinion, but because i want us as a community to take action. We all agree about having more waves. and, would you look at that, high moon studios twitter, is just a click away. Help me tweet them! If you don't believe they will listen. Then understand this example. Gears of war 3 originally had a mode named guardian from gears of war 2, the mode was replaced by a similar mode in gears 3 which people didn't enjoy. So months after its September release, around March. They remade the guardian gametype. Also, if they can dedicate the time to putting the dinobots into multiplayer after saying it couldn't be done. They can make big changes to escalation. Developers are lazy, the will only make changes if the demand is high enough!!!! So here is High moons twitter page https://twitter.com/HighMoonStudios and The main FOC twitter page https://twitter.com/FallofCybertron I beg you all to help me. I even messaged Soomungry from youtube, but of course he didn't respond, even though in one of his videos he even says himself escalations too short. So again, please, joking asiding, trolling aside, help me take action.

2. Driftveil

Driftveil You find me offensive

Except when Guardian didn't make it into Gears 3, People complained about it on the Epic Forums.

3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    HMS isn't whoever the hell made GoW, and the Dinobots are already on your disk right now. There's a difference between gameplay modification, and the developers changing their minds on whether or not they could make a unique DLC (And then putting it on-disk).

4. Downshift-1307

Downshift-1307 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All we're going to get is more maps and different characters, changing anything else is going to be too much effort for HMS to bother with.

5. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    Evidence so far says we don't even get maps unless they didn't tell us something about the Dinobot DLC, or unless the slightly larger Insecticon pack has a map, or unless there's another DLC.
    Some code explorer will probably find out if there's any on-disk maps, though.

6. Downshift-1307

News Credits:
    There's a tiny chance we're getting an Escalation map pack with the already announced DLC. I was thinking maybe after those two, considering all the content in these packs were already on the disc so hopefully they'll actually make something y'know... new.

7. Decitron

Decitron The Heavy

I was there for the Epig Games GOW3 fiasco. They just deleted anything perusing to the issue from their forums and comment sections. Didn't really get too much flack for that either. Part of that problem was that too many people didn't care or even thought what they were doing was ok. Just about every game journalist site wouldn't really touch the issue; if they're not on the devs/ pubs good side, they might not get those early review copies, and be behind the rest of the Internet, costing them page views. The whole system is messed up, and it's not going to get better any time soon. Between a growing sense of entitlement among gamers, a broken game journalism industry, and devs/ pubs doing everything they can to suck every dollar out of gamers they can, the good folk who just want to pay for games they like and get a fair deal are forced to take a pretty big bullet.

8. Driftveil

Fl4k....hue

9. JackWheel

JackWheel JackWheel FTW

News Credits:
    I tweeted them. I haven't played Escalation in a while because it's just too damn easy. It's a shame

10. Decitron

Decitron The Heavy

I'm not sure if you've never heard of "catching/ getting flack" or think I put that in there to sound more Transformers-y, but it's a real phrase, and I use it now and again where appropriate.

11. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    ...He meant you misspelled it.

12. Decitron

Decitron The Heavy

Oh! Heh. Yeah I'm sort of doing all my forming on my iPhone cause my computer died a few days ago. Normally I live on spell checkers, but that's not exactly as easy as it was with a full set up. Not that my spelling doesn't leave much to be desired.

13. Driftveil

actually if you knew anything about the Epic Games Forums you'd know Fl4k is an admin on there.

Jesus you guys ruin all my fun

14. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    buhhh- it's spelled Flak. It's faster than how you're spelling it. :p 

:eek: 

15. Decitron

Decitron The Heavy

I know enough to be bitter about the whole experience, what with them taking the black marker to anything that looked like criticism. The real shame about that was, Gears 3, like FOC, is/ was a FANTASTIC game, and that somehow makes these things feel worse.

16. Driftveil

Epic certainly did drill us for cash.

Though I must say I liked that season pass, but that's probably because i really took advantage of it.

17. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    Your talking about the company that patched WFC ONCE. Do not get your expectations up.

18. BloodRavenX91

BloodRavenX91 Decepticon War Hero

Are you kidding me? All you guys do is complain, and when it comes to taking action, you sit back and complain some more? I used epic games as an example. The change they made wasnt an on disc change. Developers CAN do it. So why dont you guys get off your lazy asses and help high moon studios make their game even more enjoyable. Youre all doing exactly what the topic says, your not taking action. Youre sitting there, talking, complaining, arguing. And yes, this is no where near the official forum for highmoon, but obviously a lot of people on this particular forum, have played fall of cybertron. It doesnt matter what forum youre apart of if all i ask is for you to go on twitter and tweet high moon.

19. Downshift-1307

News Credits:
    Apart from the last pack of DLC was a major cop out and started forcing us to pay for the same Multplayer Skins but with ugly team coloured textures.

That... was more of a dick move than Disk Locked Content.

20. Decitron

Decitron The Heavy

I'm sure many of us did that. I'm not sure whatelse you're expecting; us to stop talking about our thoughts and ideas about the game, for better or worse? Mass spam HMS? Mail them a well written brick on our concerns in the mail? I'm not sure those scenarios are too likely. But hey, while we wait for the next patch pass, maybe we can do the whole free exchange of ideas and civil discourse thing. Maybe.