2D Artwork: Acidstorm

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by James Sutterlin, Jan 18, 2019.

1. James Sutterlin

James Sutterlin Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    I've had this concept in my head since Prime came out. It's 3 seekers. Acid Storm, Sun Storm and a new Character Shadow Storm. These 3 seekers were betrayed by Starscream and Shockwave. Left to die on a planet called Nile they were warped into creatures that are most vile. The three seekers have been looking have been searching the stars to enact their revenge on Starscream and Shockwave. Acid Storm takes on the form of a humanoid Snake. Sunstorm a humanoid scorpion. Shadowstorm their leader a jackal. All three have the same alt mode. Here is my sketch of Acidstorm. He is as always. Able to will Acid rain. He can cling to any surface and create a acid mist that eats away at metals. His bow is poison to all transformers. The art is not that great but I wanted to show you all my idea. acidstorm.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  2. Furnace

Furnace Ant-droid at a picnic

Hey, that's pretty cool! In my head, I'm trying to figure out how the transformation sequence works.

3. James Sutterlin

James Sutterlin Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    So the jet nose is longer than normal. The chest opens up and the Nose and spine flip to the back while the tail folds to the back. the arms are in the exhaust. The nose of course separates to sections. Sunstorms scorpion/humanoid mode the wings become the legs separating into 3 pieces on each side. I can do better art, but I am doing these at work, so they are actually real quick and sloppy.