Absolute Worst Transformers Product

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by JohnStartop, Oct 29, 2019.

1. D15M45

D15M45 Player Hater

Hasbro! You just posted cringe! You're going to loose subscribers!!
    I've probably gotten more likes on this site then people that have bought this comic

• Like Like x 5
  2. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave The Fox

News Credits:
    Man, I loved Attacktix growing up. I still would, if I weren't worried about my figures getting broken because of how old they're getting. I never got into the Transformers ones, but I was all about the Star Wars ones. I honestly think it was a genius game. It's the only miniature-based tabletop game I've ever been able to get into, because it didn't involve rolling a dice and figuring up stats, and then sort of pretending like your characters are attacking each other...Attacktix actually had physical attacks, which (to me) is so much funner and more intuitive. Attacktix spoiled me on tabletop and roleplay games, everything else just feels phony and lame to me now.

I agree that the blind-packaging was dumb though. I honestly think if they weren't packaged that way, it might have taken off better. I keep holding out hope that they'll bring it back, but sadly I don't think it could exist in the modern world with all the firing projectiles and whatnot. Too much of a hazard.

• Like Like x 2
  3. misfire19d

misfire19d Geewunner with some cash to buy toys

Snowflake and Safespace are over at
    Marvel destroying that publisher.

4. Nemesis Scar

Nemesis Scar Combatrona a'den mhi, Vode An!

Tumblr:
    Marvel isn't going to go out of business because they made a couple tone-deaf characters in an attempt to appeal to the kiddies. You types always adopt this "doom and gloom" rhetoric because you cannot conceive of your opposition being successful, and vice versa.

What was it Umberto Eco said about the enemy being simultaneously weak and strong?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Not Blitzwing

Not Blitzwing Nameslapped Seeker

News Credits:
    Raksha
    Not the best creator to use, considering she had Tarantula raped Nightwing, but otherwise, good counter argument.

6. Tonkatsu

Tonkatsu Haver of Bad Opinions

That Snake Eyes design is absolutely godawful.

• Like Like x 1
  7. D15M45

D15M45 Player Hater

Capture.PNG

• Like Like x 2