about voltron force

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by GENOZAUR, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

is it just me or is mattel really getting all serious in its game plan to bring voltron back even bigger and tbetter today then it ever was back in its original day during the early 80's?

seriously though after seeing all that new footage on youtube when it comes to what alls coming out over the next year or so for voltron force i am getting a serious retro vibe all around as a long time fan but in a good sort of way

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

hello?

im gonna bump this topic

and heres the bump

BUMP

3. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    There's one or two comments on Voltron here:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/toyark/307754-mattel-voltron-force-voltron-classics-thread.html

;) 

As for bringing Voltron back bigger and better, unless they are somehow able to fill store shelves everywhere with tons of Voltron product, I don't see it happening. I would love to see Voltron have an updated presence like Thundercats is currently enjoying. That said, I plan to support what they are offering. For better or worse I bought a subscription to the 23" classic Voltron, and if they ever get transforming toys out for the new show I'll probably buy those too (even if I don't like the show, I do like the designs).

4. raiden225005

raiden225005 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    besides the lion club what is mattel really doing to bring it back? It didn't seem like there were much details given on the toys for the actual show. They showed them off but were any release dates/prices given?

5. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.