About the Alchemor

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by LynKey, Oct 21, 2016.

1. LynKey

LynKey Well-Known Member

When I see comments about the Alchemor or the prisoners, they usually seem to indicate that this was a post war prison and I was wondering, if that was officially stated somewhere.

I´m asking because, from the episodes, I got more the impression that it was pre war or early rebellion.

First of all, some of the crime records seem very long for a newly rebuild world.
    Second, most of the prisoners seem to old to be part of the new generation but don´t seem to have any connection to the war either.

More specific examples would be:

Underbite: Destroying an entire city should have been big news but apparently no one heard of this. This could mean that it happened long ago.
    Minitron: He heard of Optimus Prime but didn´t know that he died when they revived Cybertron. So that would put his capture after Orion became a Prime but before the destruction of Cybertron.
    Groundpounder: I just find it very unlikely they would rebuild the arena Megatron started in and go back to business like nothing happened.
    Overload: He got captured by Optimus on Cybertron during the war, put into stasis and stored on the Alchemor.

So overall my theory would have been, that the Alchemor left Cybertron a long time ago to prevent those prisoners from joining Megatron in the war. By the time the war was over probably no one remembered it still existed until they got Fixit´s distress-signal.

• Like Like x 3
  2. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

Not sure about Groundpounder, but those others make sense.

3. LynKey

LynKey Well-Known Member

Thanks, I gess that one was a bit much asumption. I just wrote what came to my mind first.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

YouTube (Legacy):
    Also don't forget Stockade was a prisoner on the Alchemor and in the episode "Graduation Excercises" they flat out say that he actually fought in the war and was arrested for attempting to stage a military coup.

5. LynKey

LynKey Well-Known Member

Right, I did forget him. Thanks.

6. Tesla Sheepdog

Tesla Sheepdog Well-Known Member

Anyone else curious about how and why Glowstrike and a few others ended up on the Alchemor?

Seems like the door was left open for that to be explained.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Man Stockade was one of the best cons in the show, he needs to come back again so badly.

It helps that he's voiced by Gregg Berger.

8. Tesla Sheepdog

There's been some good guest stars. Some of them I was like..."Shut the front door!" when I recognized the voice.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mr JackatooTM

Mr JackatooTM I'm a Colossal boi

News Credits:
    This is quite a good theory explaining where these random Decepticons came from.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tesla Sheepdog

I'm curious about how and when Glowstrike and the others ended up on the Alchemor. At least they did explain why there's so many bots like Fixit on the ship.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ThePendulum

ThePendulum Active Member

military coup against who ? Megatron ?

12. Gayformers

Gayformers writes bad fanfiction

News Credits:
    Considering that the Alchemor is a prison ship, it could be possible that only the most dangerous Decepticons would be there, since it'd be off-planet and Cybertron would be relatively safe, as the ship probably had thousands of security protocols in place if anyone ever managed to break out. Also, being a ship means they can periodically dock on Cybertron, making it possible to have post and pre war criminals on board. It could've left/docked before the war, taken in some prisoners from then, and docked after the war for repairs/supplies and also picked up some Decepticons imprisoned after the war.

I don't think it was ever explained officially where and when the 'Cons are from, though. It's all just speculation at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  13. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm assuming the new council perhaps. But that's just speculation since they only mentioned he tried to do a military coup, never said who it was against.