about optimus and blacharacnia

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, May 11, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

is it just me or do those 2 happen to have a love/hate rleationship?

about the only relationship i can compare it to in that regard would be the one that goliath and demona's characters had together in the animated series gargoyles

from what i rememeber of gargoyles when it comes to the those 2 before demona became so thoroughly consumed with her undying hate towards humans goliath loved her to the point that he himself was entirely willing to kill hakon with his doing so as a way for him to avenge her death at the time

that whole scene in the second episode where he finds castle wivern in smoldering ruins and the lifeless shatterd stone remains of his clan,

that whole scene right there with him screaming his rage,greif and sorrow to the moonlit sky makes it all too clear how little it can take to break the hereos heart and or turn him to the dark side

i figure its a toss up between that scene where he attempts to kill hakon and the scene from hunters moon part 1 where he himself is willing to go that extra step further in becoming just like demona

YouTube - Hunter moon Part 1 (3/3) Gargoyles

from 5-528 shows just how far he is willing to go in settling the matter

even after the rift developed between them as enemy's though a part of him would always lover her if only because she happens to be angelas mother and also because of the fact that for a time however short it was they both had the same shared goal in preserving angela's life and or failing that avenging their daughters death with their own if need be

and in the scene from 102 -149 it plays out with goliath wholeheartedly agreeing with demona on the matter to the point that for once demona herself actually has s to be the one talking sound rational sense to him on the matter

hell 'i'm surprised they didn't explore that scenario with animated optimus over the years

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    They're going for a Batman/Catwoman thing with them.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

lets hope it plays out better for optimus then it did for bruce and selina

you ask me when it comes to the dcau they should have explored catwomans character in such a way throughout the new batman adventures and gotham girls that it would have made clear over time that as catwoman selina was aactually willing to change for the better over time to the point that by the time of justice league unliimited the 2 would actually have been good freinds as allies in the long term

if anything it would have been most interesting to have seen diana and selina compare notes with eachother when it comes to the whole old flame meets currently jealose girlfriend scenario

maybe its just me but that scenario in the short and long term strikes me as being especially hilariouse if only because it would have shown bruce sweating bullets over the matter

4. Aurora Bluewolf

Aurora Bluewolf Aurora Bluewolf

i agree with genozaur, we can only hope she gets back to her total robot self and forgives him... but please let her shoot Sentinal first. he's an ass. Optimus and Black Arachnia/ Elita One should end up together- he is the only one who even gave her a chance after she got turned into a techno-organic.