About "djfungshing" in Ebay?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Cyan, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Cyan

Cyan Member

Hi, Anyone has any idea what happened to this seller? I buy a pre-order from this seller, It was a Blackarachnia MP, I decided to buy from him because it was cheaper than other sellers it seemed reliable (older seller and had a 99.5% of good feedback from 13k votes) but a few days ago I saw that he removed almost all of his items (right now only has 2 items) and I'm worried about, I payed the figure using paypal so I'm not going to lost my money but...

2. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

A bit late to reply to this, but I also placed the same order from this seller. I'm not at all concerned about them being a scammer, having ordered from them a few times in the past and gotten great service, but I'm becoming suspicious that because they sold this item so much cheaper than other sellers that they might now be playing a waiting game to get buyers to cancel their cheap preorders so they can relist them at normal price now that they're shipping elsewhere. A bit shady, if true, but not technically a scam. As far as removing all their listings, many sellers do that on and off, it's not something to be overly concerned about, especially without negative feedback to follow.