About a panel in Windblade Vol.1 issue 4

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by kmc, Nov 29, 2016.

1. kmc

kmc Well-Known Member

See image below:
    [​IMG]

In this panel, Chromia said "He has her! We need to leave! Now!", but her words don't make a lot of sense in the context. Who's "he" and "her", and who was she talking to? Her right arm was cut off by Starscream several panels back but it is intact in this one.

Can anyone explain? Thanks

2. grindcore138

grindcore138 Strong children! Childlike fish! Seaconsuuu!!!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    This panel is set during issue #3, and Windblade's seeing it through her mental link with Metroplex. She's seeing where Chromia went and what she did between escaping arrest and busting Team Windblade out of jail. Chromia was talking to Metroplex. "He has her!" = Starscream having captured Windblade, and she's making him open the spacebridge to Caminus.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kmc

kmc Well-Known Member

Thank you, this is clear now. But, why did she use "we need to leave" when Windblade is in custody? Who are "we" here? Is she saying "me and Windblade need to leave now, you (Metroplex) should begin locating Caminus, which I suppose should take you sometime, and meanwhile I'll do my job to free Windblade from jail, see you then" ?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  4. grindcore138

grindcore138 Strong children! Childlike fish! Seaconsuuu!!!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Yep, there was probably more said off-panel along those lines, but that's basically what can be inferred from it. Chromia had been working on the plan to use Metroplex to get her and Windblade back to Caminus for a while, so when she barged in shouting "we need to leave!" he knew what the deal was ("me and Windblade need to leave, begin locating Caminus, etc.")

• Like Like x 1