Aadeon

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by nucleartiger, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Bad Broccoli

Bad Broccoli Well-Known Member

Traded some Kre-os with him. Excellent trader. Would do business with him again. Thanks again!

2. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

Did some Kre-o trades with Aadeon as well! Great guy, great communication and overall terrific trading experience. Really helped me out getting a figure I needed. Thanks very much!

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot *º*Hockey mom and coach*º*

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    This user messaged me about what I thought was buying kreo's. When I gave him a price I detailed how much shipping was, which I know the bubble mailers are $4.50 + the bubble mailer + the kreo. He said "thanks for the reply I actually bought this kreo set weeks ago much cheaper". If he wasn't interested in buying, why did he waste my time, calculating shipping rates and finding the price of a bubble mailer. I'm not a toy store or big ebay seller, I'm 1 person selling a figure so I pay regular prices not discount prices. Very rude and wasting my time. I wouldn't deal with.

Btw, after almost 14 years on this forum, this is the FIRST time I left anyone negative feedback. I never dealt with anyone so rude before. Wish I could post the PM, but it's against the rules.