1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Artwork: Aaaand another WW Roddy :D

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Quintesson #1, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Quintesson #1

Quintesson #1 Eater of Fuzzy Stuff

Of course done for this weeks drawoff at [​IMG] :) 

Pencils, ballpointinks and flat colors for the botmode, going for a rather conventional looking Roddy, but with a completely different transformation.

Kinda based it on War Within Bluestreak's carbody, but as I didn't want to copy I made the cockpit his chest instead of his back. Then added the arms and legs to the side of the vehicle - which may therefore remind you as it did others of Blurr. Which wasn't my intention though. ^^" Luckily Blurr looks quite a bit different as he has the cockpit at the backend and needs a shield. :)  C&C appreciated ofcourse.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PS: After altering the arms on the bot, the backend of his vehiclemode needs some adjustments, but as I sketched the vehicle first that's not yet changed. :) 

2. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    ......another Hot Rod......what is it with fans and Hot Rod? :banghead:  . Nice concept.

3. Quintesson #1

Quintesson #1 Eater of Fuzzy Stuff

Contest winning == honour and respect :ev: :ev: 

And evil cackling all night long! :rock 

;) 

4. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Yay reading.