A weird question.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Koolimus Prime, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

Does anybody here beleive in Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, etc, or do you think its just a guy in a suit, or a log in the water?

2. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    I do not believe in anything of the sort. Until we find a body, or any sort of decent proof, I refuse to believe in their existence.

But some "bigfoot" pictures and noises are effective in scaring me pretty badly...

3. musicmanea

musicmanea Life's a Bitch

Well I believe they're like extinct species that no one knew about like unknown dinosaurs or something

4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    i belivie in their extincense, The World is huge there are many unexplored areas in where such animals could be living and hiding, if many people saw and reported the same exact thing with the same exact apperance then there is something out there.

Bigfoot cant be confused by a bear, Bear DO NOT look like bigfoot, its really easy to tell betwen a bear, bears have a long snout, while Bigfoot is reported to have a humanoid face. Nessie cant be log. if it was a log we would had know cause it VERY EASY to tell apart from a log to an animal.

5. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

Alcohol can do strange things.

I also think that the guys who shot that video in 1967 is very interesting. When they went over the footage, they said that if it was a person, they'd have to had glued on every single hair individually.

6. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Well we dont know nor have proof if any eyewitness were drunk.

which vid?

7. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I think I believe in Santa Claus and Superman more than I believe in Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster.

I really do think that with the science and technology at our disposal, we'd have found some manner of credible evidence of either species by this point. Still some people, like Agent Mulder, want to believe. I'd say there's a better chance of discovering a sasquatch than a species of pleiosaur in a land-locked lake, though.

8. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Which gives more evidence as to why Bigfoot doesn't exist.

No, Bigfoot does not exist. If I met him/her and he stole my sandwich or whatever, THEN I'd believe him.

Loch Ness monster is also bullshit, the original photo which sparked the rumors was confirmed to be fake. Aliens that have penises for fingers are more likely to exist then Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster.

9. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    i was saying that we have no evidence that people were drunk ON THE log things.

to me people seem very honest when they talk of Bigfoot and such, plus if MANY but MANY People saw something similar to what was reported previously then there is something OUT there.

Theres nothing that debunks Bigfoot at the moment. something is out there, for years. if it was a bear it could be easily be indentified. cause bear have a LONG snout, while Bigfoot have a humanoid face. Bigfoot reported hands do not look like bear hands, the "foot prints" looks very humanoid to me, but of course some prints are faked. Bears have their ears on the top, while bigfoot report put them in the smae place as ours. thus it cant be a bear. Many reports were VERY Close and in light (or car light) thus eyewitness would had been able to easily tell apart from a bear to a humanoid creature. even my brother agrees with my theorys.

Forest is big, there are many unexplored areas in the USA forest, Bigfoots could be hiding there. at one point gorillas were thought to a be myth/made up stories by the locals of africa, even the sciene didnt belivied in the gorillas existence. and guess what they were found (at least thats what the show on Nat geo Beast Hunter says), african forest are also big as american forest thus if gorillas can hide in jungles, then bigfoot could do the same.

10. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You can find my response , among others, here:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/general-discussion/402830-do-you-believe-aliens.html

Don't let the title fool you. We got into everything paranormal in that thread.

Here's a weird question, why do people persist in spelling weird as "wierd"? The red squiggly lines underneath mean it's spelled wrong. I make the occasional faux pa but I've been seeing "wierd" a lot lately.

11. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Except Gorilla's have been a known animal for thousanda of years, Bigfoot only came up the past couple centuries. Bigfoot was a story made up by a kid who had an over-active imagination. Case closed.

12. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't believe in them.

13. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    they are not made up story, there is something out there. Bigfoot (or creatures similar to it) have been knwo for LONG time, there are drawings by the american indians that shown Bigfoot like creatures, even some natives (and/or People related to them) have talked of a an Ape man on the forest.

there is NOTHING, NOTHING that proves that bigfoot is fake

14. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Do you seriously believe all the shit on Discovery channel? God, you're delusional.

15. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    You're a fool if you think Bigfoot exists.

16. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Except for there not being any proof it exists.

17. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

18. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Arguments aside, I believe in the possibility of things that have yet to be disproved, as well things that have because proving the absence of something in itself can rarely be absolute. Pretty sure that covers all bets. :) 

19. thecollector

thecollector Will pet your dog

>Talked of
    >Drawings
    Sorry, but in science's eyes you need more than what would make up a good picture book to prove something exists. I'll believe it exists when I see it myself.

20. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Exactly. You need a blurry picture that looks like a cross between a frying pan and a flash of light to prove anything these days. Without that, nobody will listen to you.