A thought on how Cyclonus and Scourge could be added.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tonyformer, Jun 26, 2014.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seeing as how Megs has been upgraded to Galvatron, I was thinking.

And what if in 5 we are finally introduced to Skywarp and Thundercracker early in the movie and somewhere around the middle of the movie they both get wrecked by the Autobots but Galvatron goes and upgrades them just as he has been in 4. And their new upgraded stronger forms are Cyclonus and Scourge?

It would fit perfectly I think.

2. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Also Hasbro could make out on this one because they could make movie Skywarp
    And Thundercracker toys and Cyclonus and Scourge :) 

3. JonLeung

JonLeung Member

More likely, the writers wouldn't care about how the characters' "origins" relate as they did in the animated movie, and so if there was going to be either Cyclonus or Scourge or both, they would just show up, as anyone else does.

They've never really cared to characterize most of the Decepticons, so they might not ever bother.

4. tonyformer

News Credits:
    But the writer bothered with keeping true to Megs becoming Galvatron didn't he? He could have just as easily wrote Galvatron in as a new separate character. And while Galvateon wasn't created my Unicron in this one (thank God) he was still true to the origins of Megs becoming Galvatron. So it was just a cool idea I think could work for kind of keeping to the origins of Cyclonus and Scourge is all.