A theory on the fate of Bumblebee.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Bamond, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Bamond

Bamond Robbie Rotten's step brother.

News Credits:
    So, today I took a look at the trailer one more time and indeed i realized that the shiprising from the water is the same place that Bee and Prime take their showdown on.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My theory on this is that this ship is in fact the Omega Lock,which means that I believe this is going a Transformers Prime sort of theme,where Bumblebee gets recovered by it,hence its own movie later on,probably based on a renewed Cybertron,just like it was in TF Prime - Predacons Rising,though with a different story.
    What do you think?​

• Like Like x 1
  2. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    Yup,yeah and yes that's exactly what I was thinking yesterday.This is a combination of G1(Dark Awakening and A Decepticon at King Arthur's court-I think..lol),the finale of TF Prime with the Omega Lock and all and the finale of Beast Machines where Cybertron becomes a technorganic planet like in the trailer when we see those 2 halfs.

3. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    In TFP Cybertron doesn't become technoorganic!

4. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I mentioned this last week if I recall, but what makes you think there is cyber-matter, because the Omega Lock is useless without cyber-matter right?

5. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    I know..that's why I said it's a combination of everything.TF Prime finale with the Omega Lock and Beast Machines where it becomes technoorganic.And yes I know ya never watched BM.

6. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Yep.

7. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is my Youtube video i created ages ago... Could this happen in TF5 With Megatron.?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  8. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:

9. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If it's not the Omega Lock, than it's going to be the Well Of AllSparks. Ok we know that Stonehenge is important too right? So could Stonehenge be the Omega Lock/Space Bridge? And this "ship in the water" is filled with "something" ;) 

So what if it's the Well Of AllSparks? How would that be important? Well in order for the Well Of AllSparks to function it needs its key component. And that is The AllSpark. What happened to the AllSpark? It somehow ended up on Cybertron where it cyberformed the planet and created TF life, so it's been thought. But it like everything else, made its way back to Earth for some reason.

Now, the AllSpark transferred itself into Sam and then later was merged with the Matrix which was merged with Optimus. So who or what would be the one thing needed to once again start The Well Of AllSparks again? Optimus and the Matrix in his chest would have to be sacrificed to the Well lol. "Forgive me!"

If Bee is killed than his Spark like all that have died should have his/their Sparks return to the Well Of AllSparks to one day be reborn a new right? Could this be how Bee dies and comes back new with his voice and granted the title of "The Last Knight"?

Now here is the kicker and I may be way off on this. But in many histories of the Well Of AllSparks, who was the protector of the Well and the "creator" of all Beast Formers among others? Onyx Prime (one of the first 13) first Best Former and onyx means what? Black right? So don't we have a Black 3 headed Dragon TF? And havenet we been told there will be another Prime in this movie?

Just my theory. Also if it is the Well Of AllSparks, this could be a great way to bring back any that have died in past movies as they all could now be reborn. Including Optimus who also in history was one of 3 Primes to enter the Well willingly to protect it and be reborn as a normal TF because he wanted to walk among the other to live like them and not a Prime.

Go back and read the history on Onyx Prime and the others.

• Like Like x 7
  10. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I don't think the writers of TLK are that stupid to pull out a TFP rip off, but as long as Bumblebee is voiced by the same actor I'll be fine.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  11. Jamocha101

Jamocha101 Well-Known Member

Bruh I can't stand Will Friedle as the voice of Bumblebee. Johnny Yong Bosch or Dan Gilvezan.

12. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Hell no, Will sounds not too old and not too young, just PERFECTO!

13. Mr JackatooTM

Mr JackatooTM I'm a Colossal boi

News Credits:
    Google+:
    I remember crying when I watched that LMAO

14. Mr JackatooTM

Mr JackatooTM I'm a Colossal boi

News Credits:
    Google+:
    Interesting theory, it would be a good concept to adopt from Prime

15. Jamocha101

Jamocha101 Well-Known Member

Will's got the most generic-possible Young Male Adultâ„¢ voice that you can have in the industry. I'm not saying he's an incapable voice actor, but there's no charisma or recognizability in his portrayal. I'd expect more of a distinct motif in such a prominent character.

16. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Going to quote myself here and add on to my theory some. "IF" the object in the water turns out to be The Well Of AllSparks I have a theory about a few other things.

1. The Quints have somehow infused OP with the blood of Unicron (Dark Energon) and using him to try and poison the Well with Dark Energon, in essence potentially killing any further children of Primus to be born. If I remember correctly, there was a continuity that involved The Fallen trying to destroy the Well in this manor. Could be taking a que from that.

2. We know that Grimlock has a role early on but it's hinted that not much more throughout the movie. Yet it's been confirmed that we will have mini (baby) Dinobots? Could these "babies" be new born Dinobots and if so how? The only thing I can think of that would have that power to create new TF and more so baby Dinobots would be the Well Of AllSparks (The AllSpark) and its guardian and greatest ancestor of all Beast Formers, Onyx Prime. Also, IF Grimlock SHOULD DIE early on by chance, could be potentially be reborn later as a new baby T-Rex?

3. "IF" the black 3 headed dragon is a Prime and if it's Onyx Prime, the guardion of the Well, it would be a good reason why he and Optimus would fight!! Brothers one Good and one now under the control of the Quints and an extension Unicron, Onyx would do everything in his power to protect the Well and the only thing that could keep his kind going. But still try and snap his brother out of it or be forced to kill Optimus.

• Like Like x 2
  17. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

I could see Bee becoming a knight. He could keep his current name, unlike if he became a Prime. Bumblebee fits him so much better than Bumblemus Prime, Goldbug Prime, Goldimus Prime.....o_O 

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

This is a really cool idea, in fact I think it was sharky (or shark) commented in one of the posts about the 'hydra/dragon ' that he couldn't believe he was the only one thinking this was onyx prime....I thought it made good sense then and yes you have rocked it here mr tonyformer imo.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Well with only a teaser trailer that leaves open a good deal of possible. We also know that they want to draw things from all over the various series so that is another check for why the theory is possible.

20. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    Remember when we got that was on Twiter I believe it was soething like "Cybertron's newest Knight already has a Gold armour" and we wondered what was that all about.Maybe he dies and becomes the Golden Knight after that.