A really good TF4 plot but may be awkward the the average audiance:

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by anikenvader, Oct 18, 2011.

1. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

My plot is just the beginning. The initial part, concerning Primus and Unicron's inception, would be narrated by Optimus over 5 to 8 minutes. The rest would occur up until the 45 minute mark and would be interspersed with scenes of the Autobots battling the remaining Decepticons on Earth. In fact, Straxus would have to go to Earth to retrieve Megatron's Spark; this would involve a fight sequence...on Earth. So, there would be a sense of scale. I've also got some ideas to introduce Nemesis Prime. As for there being too much supernatural and quasi religious stuff, (except for the idea of Primus creating all things) that's all part of the actual cannon; so, if you've got a problem with it, you've got a problem with the original cannon.

2. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    Ah, okay. You didn't make that clear in your post.

I do indeed. I never liked any of the mystical crap in Transformers. That's exactly why I loathe ROTF so much. They took all the 'real world technical believability' that they aimed to establish with TF1 and turned it into a bunch of supernatural nonsense.

But whatever. A lot of people like that aspect to TF, and a lot of us don't. To each their own of course.

3. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

Even T1 had mystical aspects to it; the ALLSpark was very mystical; it could mass-shift, create entire worlds, and even create life. That's pretty mystical.

4. anikenvader

anikenvader Hero for hire

News Credits:
    That just shows close minded-ness....just sayin....
    EDIT: Well I suppose I can't say that but you should still read the guys initial idea. Regardless of opinion, the god-like aspect is in transformers and is in the franchise so it is not impossible. And remember we are only throwing out ideas that we wouldnt mind/want/ or are probable for the movie-verse after what weve seen from the first trillogy.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  5. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    I read all of it, don't worry. I just said that to convey how ridiculous I think anything to do with rehashing The Fallen is. It failed miserably the first round in terms of people liking it, so it makes zero sense to go back to it. Which is probably exactly why there was virtually no mention of ROTF related stuff at all in DOTM.

6. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    :lol  I don't really want Unicron either, but i've seen numerous posts from people who want Unicron in a 4th or 5th film, so I just put that there as a possibility