A really good TF4 plot but may be awkward the the average audiance:

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by anikenvader, Oct 18, 2011.

1. anikenvader

anikenvader Hero for hire

News Credits:
    THIS WAS NOT MY ORGINIAL IDEA. I CANNOT RECAL THE USER WHO POSTED THIS SOON AFTER DARK OF THE MOON'S RELEASE BUT IT WAS NOT MINE, IT WAS HIS. IF HE READS THIS, PLEASE CLAIM YOUR BRILLIANCE!! (and dont try to write it off as your own if you werent the thread starter. I will do my research to give him/her their just credit)
    Transformers: Rise of the Fallen
    As the tile suggests, it follows up the events of the previous films, and ads justification to Transformers 2.

In this film, we have the autobots, now more merged with humans now that the decepticons main army has been destroyed, only battling few foes left around the world.
    The plot thickens into the movie, remembering old autobots and introducing a new cast with Kup, Rodimus, and Hound. (no, its not going where you think it is.)
    The fallen (being one of its original creators, can just as the other 12 did with Sam) corrupts the matrix. And with the Matrix residing inside of Optimus, corrupts him into a dark lingering marionette to the fallen. He leaves the base and goes into hiding in some shut down factory. He gathers slim remains of the sparks of Starscream, Shockwave, and Megatron. He constructs new bodies for them, Shockwave similar to his old design, Starscream with slim differences, and Megatron a whole new body. He brings them all back with the matrix but when this happens the fallen is jared from it, being dispersed forever. (this was his plan, to bring back the decepticons stronger by trapping them with optimus. He had this as plan B is in-fact Optimus killed him) and the fallen is jared from the matrix before completing megatrons reanimation, making him different from begore and making him get 1/3 of his self back from scratch. With this mostly new megatron, and not recalling much from his past life, he renames himself galvatron, calling megatron a failure.
    And fights, explosions, cliché bay style movie making. Thats just the run down of ho to get from point A to point B. This all follows up on the actual "godly-" The Fallen actually was, but he himself not being re-animated.ness
    Tell me what you think or mod it! And please, if you are the original thread poster please claim your credit!! Its Brilliant!

2. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    I'd rather have Leige Maximo than The Fallen again (keep him DEAD please)...he could be a completely new mysterious enemy that no-one really knows about, and perhaps lead into Unicron's appearance in the 5th film

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The Fallen should stay fallen.

4. mattimus

mattimus Well-Known Member

it would be cool if leige Maximo corrupt optimus to betray the autobots and maybe kill BB or someone else and after he is done messing with optimus's he reveals himself and wrecks havoc on the world. then he realizes megatron was a failure and sees that he would rather bring shockwave back and make him more strong. as optimus starts to feel normal again he and the fellow autobots are ambushed and imprisoned. leige Maximo then steels optimus's matrix to then gain more knowledge on the autobot plans

5. TUROK1134

TUROK1134 Banned

I don't like the idea of The Fallen corrupting the Matrix, because it seems like something he could have done during the events of DOTM, which would have been more convenient to do, instead of after the Autobots killed most of the Decepticons.

6. wrecker11

wrecker11 Wrecker

I dont think the fallen should return in any way whatsoever. He was so weak. Megatron probably could have killed him considering he killed prime. Even though he had 2 others help.

7. wrecker11

wrecker11 Wrecker

The main enemy should be Nemisis Prime corrupting the Matrix or Jhaxus. Sorry if I spelled Jhaxus' name wrong.

8. mogel94

mogel94 Well-Known Member

Nice idea, but I'd rather have Galvatron be a completely new villain and let the past decepticons stay dead. That way if there is a new director he/ she can hopefully steer things the way they want without having to undo the stuff Bay did at the end of DOTM. Also Prime turning evil is something that shouldn't really be done in the movies due to the fact that most of the general populous who go watch Transformers films go to watch Optimus kill bad guys and watch Shia Labeouf be hilarious . Seeing as they won't be getting the latter anymore turning Optimus evil would piss alotta people off.

9. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    If I were a producer and you introduced your idea with your title I would have said no off the bat. The production company needs a movie that can be attractive to as many people as possible so they can recoup their investments in a movie.

10. anikenvader

News Credits:
    Well its not "mine" but it thickens the plot. Plus, a company will buy a transforemers movie. 1 billion dollors later +, yeah, somebody would take this. No offence what so ever, just prunciple. :p 

11. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

I'd rather not have anything to do with Optimus being corrupted in the movie verse

12. mattimus

mattimus Well-Known Member

i tweeked it a bit here is my plot. it would be cool if they got leige Maximo as the main villain. and his first plans are to corrupt optimus's mind to betray the autobots and maybe kill BB or someone else to bring in a new character like hot shot or cliffjumper and after he is done messing with optimus's he reveals himself to the world and wrecks havoc on the world. then he realizes megatron was a failure and sees that he would rather bring shockwave back to life and make him more stronger. as optimus starts to feel normal again after leige Maximo corrupts his mind, he and the fellow autobots are ambushed and imprisoned. leige Maximo then steels optimus's matrix to then gain more knowledge on the autobot plans so that he has full control. he also uses the matrix to find where the key of vector sigma is.

13. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

Here is my plot. What do you guys think?

• Long ago, Primus and Unicron came into being as natural consequences of the universe's will to balance itself
    • Primus came into being as a creator, but Unicron came into being as a destroyer
    • Primus created all planets and forms of life, but Unicron destroyed many of them
    • Realizing that Unicron exists solely to work against him, Primus battled with Unicron and sealed him away in a resting place similar to his own
    • This resting place is known as Megamax
    • Primus then created Cybertron to serve as his resting place, at the center of which he rests as its core (i.e. Primus is the core of Cybertron)
    • Primus created the ALLSpark to re-energize Cybertron when necessary and create the Transformers to guard Cybertron
    • Awakened by the partial destruction of Cybertron, Primus emerges from the center of Cybertron and transforms from his planet-core mode
    • He warns the remaining Transformers that his energy-signature will rouse Unicron from his slumber.
    • Unicron, roused from his slumber, calls out to the Decepticons
    • Unicron has a special connection with the Decepticons because it is he who corrupted Megatronus Prime, turning him into The Fallen (the first Decepticon)
    • Unicron calls out to Straxus, ordering him to come to Megamax with Megatron's spark
    • There, Unicron orders Straxus to place Megatron's spark into a newly formed body and then reveals to him the Dead Matrix
    • He then orders Straxus to use the Dead Matrix to animate this new body, into which Megatron's spark has been placed
    • This newly animated being is named Galvatron
    • Galvatron becomes the leader of the Decepticons, kickinig off the next saga

14. anikenvader

News Credits:
    I read this earlier in another thread, I loved it!!

15. anikenvader

News Credits:
    Good twist

16. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, the thread was moved to another section and is getting no buzz. :( 

17. anikenvader

News Credits:
    Well the point was when the autobots "won" so he could have prime make his ideal army, rebuiding them. But yeah, its silly BUT it finally plays into the godly "thing" the fallen has been refered to as. Thats hte point of the movie.

18. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Fixed a tad.:) 

19. anikenvader

News Credits:
    Awww, damn. :c We'll you could make your own. :D D

20. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    I stopped reading at "The Fallen"... just like most of the world will do if they see that name in a sub-title again.

Way too supernatural & mystical, way too quasi religious in theme, and an entire movie that would have to be 99% CGI... based in space... with no relatable sense of scale, action or urgency that people can and need to identify with. It would just be an giant cartoon featuring no characters that the past three movies worth of audiences have come to know & recognize.