A question of the heavy set men on the site.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .SentinelPrime Is Dead., Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    MR. Jiggles, my dear sir... if I were a woman (or drunk...) you would so be mine. But i'd still be a virgin and would therefore suck in bed... and probably not in a good way. Be gentle.

I'm sorry.:( 

Heh, we seem to be a lot a like. I've studied the rules of the game and understand many of the technicalities, but it's all just theory until you hop in the sack and... play the game. Or something. It's late and... I have to be up for work in 2 hours.

2. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I'm gonna break off a piece of llama advice for Boo and Ktulu. First up, when you have sex with a girl and it's her first time it's very likely that the following things will happen:

1) Your wang will not fit in to her tight virgin vagina.

2) She will be very upset because she wants to please you and doesn't know what to expect.

3) She go through amazing pain and after about 10 seconds you guys will have to stop and she'll probably cry.

Try not to worry about it though. Within a few days everything will sort itself out and you'll be screwing like a champ.

Also yeah most guys are pretty clueless about how to properly, uh, please a woman.

3. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

Those are encouraging words for the females out there.

4. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

*Obligatory this thread has run its course blah blah blah*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.