A question of the heavy set men on the site.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .SentinelPrime Is Dead., Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drippy

drippy is a freethinker.

Curses! Foiled again!

[​IMG]

2. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Well, then fuck you society!

...Also, for the record, I'm not overweight, just out of shape. Dont really have a reason to be in shape either since every girl I'm interested in is already taken and/or just wont have anything to do with me.

3. darkmgmstr

darkmgmstr Blue Lantern Corps Member

:wtf: 

And by the looks of the posts, :hijacked: 

4. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    Big time.

But let's be honest, the post that started this threade sucked. I mean, if you think your friend is having a hard time meeting girls, support him and give him advice. Seems like this kid wants to berate and make fun of his friend; which if he has poor grooming habits and is a total douche, he deserves it. However, don't say he can't meet a hot girl because he is heavy/big/fat/whatever. You would be surprised; if you are clean and well groomed, and talk to a woman with confidence, you have an opportunity. Confidence, as bigpete eluded to, is a HUGE difference maker.

5. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime Neo Autobot Commander

Hey i'm mid 20s chubby and havn't been laid, no ones trying to help me! Don't care though, i'll get it done sooner or later, just not on my top lists of things to do, would like a girl to just love and be with though heh.

Though unlike your friend, i'm usually clean with a clean shaved face and i don't smoke hehehe, lately though i've been going for a beard, i think i actually look better with it, and with it not as many older people will call me a lady!(yeah, when my face hair is short i've been called a lady before, long beautiful hair will get you that i guess hehehe)

6. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime Neo Autobot Commander

Yeah, there was this one girl i was REALLY interested in, then i learned she already was taken *sigh* oh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.

Though you better bet that if they break up ever i'll move in for the kill!

7. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    get your guy to pretend his loaded.

or dress him up as ron jeremy.

8. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    I'm probably the least experienced person when it comes to girls lol but confidence is a very good thing, and looking and smelling nice too. It's HER you want to please.

I wanted to save it for after marriage, but that didn't last too long after I started dating my girlfriend 2 years ago. For some reason, me NOT wanting to have sex, just made her WANT to do it more.

9. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    The hedgehog FTW!

10. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    KA, as always, has a good point.

If your "friend" is into those very preppy, self-absorbed, high-maintenance chicks, then he'll be in them up to the hilt if they think his endowment is substantial.

Nothing gets these chicks to spread faster than a guy's thick, veiny diversified investment portfolio.

11. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:

Once again wisdom of Ka and Lance is shown! Yeah dude just get your friend to clean himself up. I have always been big bone and i have never had a hard time getting laid. But is that really what our society has come to set the bar of standards at. I mean is it really that important to get laid. Considering how many sexual transmited dieases are out there. Or how easy it can be for the condom to break and have a child. I mean i love sex just as much as the other guy but it isnt the most important thing in life. Sounds like the most important thing this guy should be worried about is becoming a normal decent looking citizen instead of a slob.

12. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

Get a haircut and get a real job.
    Clean your act up and don't be a slob.

Charisma and a big dick also help.

13. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    also - your life is what you constantly think about - if you constantly think about not getting laid, and complaining about it, that's what your life will be.

I'm 30, and got most of my mileage person wise before i hit 27. And i'm husky!! :) 

i just walked around believing i was the shit, made sure i smelled nice, was friendly, and it all fell into place. Not egotistical, just feel like I'm worth something, which i am.

BTW, the weddings in June. :) 

14. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    Now that is what i am talking about congradulations dude. yah that is the good stuff!!!!

15. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    :lolol  :lolol  :lolol  :lolol  :lolol  :lolol  :lolol  :lolol  :lolol 

16. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

lol. because hes older then me, he taught me how to play the drums I mean in a lot of ways he kind of shaped the type of music im into. if not for him i would probably be listening to rap still and wearing my pants under my butt instead of over them, hes a really good guy. I just want him to expierence love, not even sex. I should have asked how do i get him in a commited relationship.. Actually I talked to him a little last night, and I got him to agree to shave the beard. I think thats a step in the right direction.

Hes my best friend. I mean when the day comes I want him to be my best man.

Oh and if anyone is wondering. im not talking about myself. heres a picture of myself and my girl.. removed picture, if you didnt see it oh well.

If you dont believe thats me. ask ops_was_a_truck. He and I have met in real life.

Thats it exactly. its unkempt. it doesnt even look good. Hes not an ugly guy. He is this really soulful person. Its just whenever we get drunk its "No one likes me, I cant get a girl" and stuff like, "Im going to die a virgin." I feel bad for a friend all im looking for is advice.

I would like to thank everyone for the advice. the ones who took my question seriously and didnt try to make a joke out of another persons misfortune.. sometimes you guys worry me, I feel like if you saw a cripple walking down the street you would steal his crutches then take a piss on him.

as far as building his confidence, wouldnt getting him some action help that? I know of women who would totally be all over him too.

and lance. that was a one time thing. Im sorry your people like the bathroom action and scare homophobic people like myself causing me to piss myself.

oh and im only keeping that picture up for a little while. I hate having pictures of myelf up on the net. I do it on myspace and facebook but thats about it.

17. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    In all honesty, dude, I think had you opened the threade up with this first paragraph above, which comes off as being sincere and honest, you would have gotten more help.

Then you follow that up with putting other members down in subsequential sentences, and you kinda see why you got jokes in some of your replies. Comes across as arrogant and turns people off.

IMO, it seems like you do care about your friend. But as I said in an earlier post, helping him gain confidence is huge, and if you guys are as close as you seem to be, you can go a long ways in helping him in that area. Not sure I agree with the purpose of this threade (getting laid for getting laid's sake), but I hope whatever you guys want to happens happens. Good luck with that.

18. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

The reason I worded my original post the way i did was because not 5 minutes before the OP I recieved a call from him (a DRUNK call) asking me to help get him laid. This is what he said word for word. I still have the voice mail. "Dude help me out, get me some loving. I cant handle it anymore. Im so depressed."

My intitial post was out of anger and frustration, and I seriously have no other heavy-set rocker friends to go to for advice so i figure I would ask some of you guys being that a few of you are heavy-set, and are into the same stuff he and I are into.. Plus it seems you all seem to have girlfriends. you have to know a secret that I as a skinny guy have no clue about.

I dont come to you people for a laugh, or because im trying to make fun, I come to you guys because your transformers fans like Al and I. I couldnt go to my other friends they're all man whores who hit the club scene every weekend, and are leaving those clubs with the blond big boob, plastic looking chicks. They dont know what its like to be a chubby guy who loves rock and hasent ever had a girlfriend, they would just make fun of me for bothering them.

19. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Does he go to college? Tell him to go to college and he's pretty likely to get some action.

20. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

He went but dropped out. he works overnights doing I.T. now. He doesnt even hit the bar scene anymore. its like hes given up. My biggest fear is that Im going to roll up to his apartment one day, and find out that hes taken an overdose of pills or something. Im almost at the point where I want to talk to his mom and get him some mental help or somthing.

I figure as long as I can clean him up a little, and get him to get out of the house a little more he will be alright, and everything else will be in place. I was just trying to figure out a game plan - as his wingman- so that he could get all the confidence he needs and seal the deal, and get out of the funk hes in. but then I think about it, and I realize that him getting some isnt going to make him any less depressed I guess im just grasping at straws.

Its sad too, cause he is a really personable guy, most people who meet him love him, he just gets clumped into the friend category a lot with women.

Alright ive made up my mind im just going to have to drive to his moms house and talk to her about it, see if we can get him some professional help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.