A question of the heavy set men on the site.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .SentinelPrime Is Dead., Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

Plus a visit to a free clinic.

2. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Hooker are a last choice. It´s like playing russian roulette.

3. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Maybe your friend needs to lower his standards - and start staying out later at the bars, by 2 am or so those chicks will go home with a goat.

4. Arcee

Arcee Optimus Scourge Forever TFW2005 Supporter

You can be overweight but carry yourself well. He should clean himself up and get a haircut/shave.
    Look at it this way a man who is 5'10" at 200lbs is considered overweight. However if you take that same guy and dress him in a clean polo and classic jeans (no holes) with sneakers/boots, shower/shave/get a haircut, and make him smell like he just walked out the of AXE factory he'll have women swarming around him. The AXE commercials don't lie :p . A guy can be overweight but sexy, just don't be overweight and act like Homer Simpson, that'll get you nowhere.

5. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    My youngest brother used to want to race Indy Cars. He couldn't just jump right in and race the Indy 500, he started with Go-Carts and moved up to bigger things and eventually was happy even though he never did race Indy Cars. He has moved on to other things. Did that analogy make sense?

Seriously. Does he have a clue at all about what shallow women like that look for in a guy? Sounds to me like he is TRYING to repel women. Maybe he is gay, and everything is just an excuse. And I don't mean that in a dick way, there is nothing wrong with it.

6. darkmgmstr

darkmgmstr Blue Lantern Corps Member

I agree with Arcee. A chubby man can be overweight and sexy at the same time. It will require you to shave(dunno why women don't like facial hair), shower, dress up nice and smell good. Although, I will say that the key to a woman's heart is knowing how to talk to them and treat them. If you can make a lady laugh, brighten her day, and show that you care, then she shall know you are trustworthy and start being open with you. Just remember, be funny but not to the point where you are Homer Simpson. Take it from personal experience since I am a fellow fat man and haven gotten girls through my charm. Hope this helps.....

P.S. Be careful about what kind of girls you seek. My advice would be to lay way from preppy girls since they spell high maintenence. I would seek girls who are like me or have similar interests like me.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2007
  7. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

I think for some women facial hair is okay as long as it's a certain amount. I mean, most girls probably don't like the Santa beard thing going on. It just depends on the person and the kind of facial hair.

Mutton chops, on the other hand, are always awesome. No matter what.

8. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

And don't forget the ever-popular chin pubes.

9. Arcee

Arcee Optimus Scourge Forever TFW2005 Supporter

Facial hair is at its best when it fits your facial frame and is kept neat and clean. Having food stuck in your beard is a big no no.

10. darkmgmstr

darkmgmstr Blue Lantern Corps Member

I will agree with you but I feel it depends from lady to lady. My ex didn't like facial hair on me and insisted for me to be clean shaven despite that I was getting complements from others on how well it was properly trimmed and how looked good.

And food, in general, on your face is a major no no. You wanna show how much of a proper gentleman you are.

11. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    As others have stated, your "friend" needs to clean himself up. Looks may not be everything, but they sure count a whole hell of a lot. Your "friend" can have the best personality in the world, but if he's a fat, slovenly sack of crap, no "female" will want to get within 20 feet of your "friend" to find out. You're "friend" doesn't have to go overboard, either. Shave, shower, deodorant, combed hair, and clean clothes. Clean clothes are important -- make sure your "friend" doesn't have any piss stains or anything on the front of his trousers.

12. drippy

drippy Well-Known Member

And to think of all the years I've wasted...

Why didn't you tell me this earlier?!

13. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    Agreed. I just think the initial post was condescending at best. I think the poster has gotten tons of constructive criticism, but whether he uses it or not or continues to berate his "friend" is up to him. Ah well...

14. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I notice you put "female" in quotations... Are you implying something there, or am I reading into it too much?

15. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    ARGH, Lance is too good for you people. He weaves the most masterful and subtle tapestry.

My advice is to fool him by dressing up like a woman and then giving him a BJ. That way everyone wins.

16. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James The JUICE

:yuck 

17. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    My default image of you is in a kilt, so I never thought trousers would be an issue!

"Me?" "Imply" something? Surely, you are "reading" too "much" into "things." """"

But would that require him to post multiple threads about how just because one dude blew another dude, it doesn't mean anything, because the dude doing the blowing was dressed up like a chick, so technically it looked like a chick was blowing a dude?

18. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lolol 

I'm not even slightly overweight and was insulted by the first post, but a lot of smart people gave alot of good advise, and if your serious then take some of it to heart.

And the proper term isn't chubby, it's fluffy.:gen069: 

19. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Lance FTW

20. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    AAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dam that is true
    It's big-boned....

Thread Status: