A question of the heavy set men on the site.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .SentinelPrime Is Dead., Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

How did you get laid? One of my best friends is pushing 25 years old and hes still a virgin. Im trying to get him laid. I tried to hook him up with this girl that i know is a chubby chaser but he didnt go for it. I think it has to do with the crop of women he goes after.. he only likes the super preppy really self absorbed chicks. I mean chicks that wont even go for me.

Gimmie advice chubby guys, how did you seal the deal?

and please dont give me the " well maybe he isnt ready.. everyone is different" speech, if that was the case he wouldnt complain about being a virgin all the damn time and how he cant get laid.

You know. im not even sure if hes kissed a girl.. I know hes felt a boob, because he felt up this chick at a party we were at once.

2. theLostSeeker

theLostSeeker Well-Known Member

Uh, if you're serious, I think your friend should do whatever it takes for him to get the type of girl he wants. I mean, he should lose the weight and get in shape in order to attract the "type" of women he's apparently after. If he's not willing to put in the effort, then too bad for him.

3. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.

News Credits:
    I've never had trouble with getting chicks even though I've always been chubby. For some reason they hooked me up and not the other way around. That earned me the nickname "Dr. Hook" in high school, haha :)  But seriously, I stopped being obsessed about the whole "gotta get laid" thing. When it happens, it happens. No biggie.

4. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

found someone who loved me like I loved them...

5. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

He doesn't take care of himself. I think it has more to do with that then anything else. doesn't work out. has a lot of tattoos. smokes cigars. Yeah, the whole cleaning up his image thing might do the trick. i might invite him to start hitting the gym with me. or at least get him to shave his ridiculous beard.

6. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

There's always RealDoll.

7. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Tell him to get some better taste in woman first of all. Nothing says, "High Maintenance" like an ultra preppy girl.

What does he do? Where does he hang out? It's not so much the fact that he's fat, it's that chicks won't just stop by your Mom's place while you play WoW all day to meet you. Have him hit a pet shop or a bookstore to start getting around real women.

I'm with Codimus though. Find someone who really loves you. Getting laid is easy; it's finding a girl you actually want to be there when you wake up is the hard part.

8. Skor

Skor I HATE U TRASH MONSTAAAR! TFW2005 Supporter

Being a big guy has nothing to do with it.

Being a big guy, who has a massive unkempt beard, tattoos and reeks of cigars, whilst maintaining some sort of crazy policy on the women he wants, is a lot to do with it.

Beggars can not be choosers. Tell him to stop being a dick and go chase some tail.

Also, as far as I recall, women don't find guys who whine about being a virgin that attractive.

9. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    This threade is assinine.

Feels like a bad episode of the wonder years.

10. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    gift to gab, tell him to seem more interested in chicks other than the obvious bullshit. tell him to shower often and maybe eat better, the better he feels about himself, the better his game will get. skinny or fat, if he has confidence- the women will melt in his hands for that shit.

11. RHansen

RHansen Veteran

News Credits:

I have to completely agree with theLostSeeker here, tell him to shape up, mentally and physically if he wants to succeed, theres no magic word a bunch of big guys will tell you in confidence to get him laid

12. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    FTW

13. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    IMO, if he looks like that, he should start looking towards girls that have similar interests as him. Maybe the local music scene. I know several rocker chicks that only like guys that look like they just rode 600 miles on a Harley to kill some dude with a broken bottle.

14. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Why are you so worried about your "friend" being a virgin in the first place?

15. Deceptikitty

Is it horrible that I thought the same thing?

What is so bad about being a virgin or even single anyway? Worst comes to worst you die alone and your cats/dogs eat your face.

16. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James The JUICE

You could take your friend to Nevada and pay to "help" him out.

17. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

It´s our socity fault. Men that are 20+ and haven´t got laid or have a gf are instantly labeled "losers" , "freaks" (add insults) by other people. I got the wierd looks from a friend when i said that in a conversation...

18. Deceptikitty

I hate that. It even applies to the opposite gender, but definitely not as much. Instead it's more like "lol spinster." What a wonderful society we live in, where a person's value is determined by their sexual experiences/choices/nonchoices.

I can assure you though that I'm not bitter. I'm just a hateful person. LOL.

19. kronos

kronos PSN = METROPLEX_84

News Credits:
    I am an overwright guy and I think that its all in how you view yourself. Odviously he has a low image of himself. I mean if he dosent take care of himself, what does he expect. You look like shit, you wont attract women. I personally have been a big guy all my life. I know its cliche`, but I have a gland disorder. But i have always managed to attract women. I maintain a clean lifestyle. I shower everyday, shave 3 times a week, and maintain a good haircut. I use Axe products to maintain a good smell. Because I dont care who you are, when you sweat you stink! So maybe he just has to clean himself up and open his mind to other types of women. I mean being single minded and only going after one type is pointless. You could be passing up that "one". And stop trying to get him laid. Thats so inmature. If he just wants to get laid, I suggest your local Craigs List and $100.

20. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    Maybe instead of trying to hook your "friend" up with a sleazy/easy girl, you should help instill confidence in him. You are his "friend", right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.