a question about packaging + poll

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Windsweeper II, Nov 8, 2016.

?

would you like a "greener" method of packaging for TF toys ?

1. yes

27 vote(s)
    84.4%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    They could always try painting details like hubcaps and lights again or go back to clear windows.

Also, I'd love smaller and more efficient boxes (DOWN WITH CORNER WINDOWS) but as somebody living in a Soviet market I don't think our shelves can stand to look even emptier.

2. timcrook

timcrook Well-Known Member

Those plastic inserts and cardboard backs can be recycled already.

3. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Yes i know about the cardboard, thats why i wondered wether it would be better for the enviroment to use more cardboard and less plastic for TF packaging, but i didnt know about the plastic. But that would only be the case in countries where those kinds of plastic waste are collected seperatly from household waste though. I doubt that is the case everywhere. I have been keeping my boxes up till now but i'm running out of space :lol  so i'll have to check this stuff out more seriously.

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Certainly that would improve the look of the alt modes, but it would also increase the cost of the figure, unfortunately, and that's likely an even bigger concern than how good it looks in the package.

5. Strife

Strife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No I like the current packaging. It's very collector friendly and easy to open without ripping it apart.

And nothing in the history of transformers will ever top the awfulness that was Armada's packaging.