Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by pie125, Jun 10, 2014.
Not really a "preview" but I think this has already been posted anyways!
Still: Thanks for posting!
Its nice how the announcer actually tried to do the same pronunciation of Transformers as the original cartoons... but alas this was less of a preview and more just an interview with the cast. The clips seem to be all from trailers we have seen.
Summary of interview;
- 90% of own stunts...
- Michael Bay shuffles filming schedule around
- Not talking about sequels yet...
My own notes;
- Jack Reynor's voice seems as if he's bored to me...
- Personally doubt they do 90% of their stunts given that very few actors even do more than 60%
- Not sure why they are avoiding sequel talk given TF5 is confirmed for 2017 as long as this film doesn't tank at the box office
Nice interview, but how does one dislocate two of their ribs?! I cringed so hard.
Separate names with a comma.