a message to all medics

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by excelhedge, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want this thread archived. LOL. I love it!

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    So I guess it will do no good to ask for suggestion as to what class I should use primarily? People seem to be pretty divided.

3. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Noisemaze Collector

News Credits:
    Who needs the heal ray, we've got energon grenades.

4. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    If you have some semblance of skill, it will. I have MVP'd several games as a scientist. A lot of good all those health bars did those soldiers I slaughtered with by burst rifle.

5. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As soon as you start healing me when I'm standing there waiting to be healed because I need it :p 

6. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Indeed, this is far from limited to scientists. It's the dumbasses holding the controllers.

I've run iinto some pretty stupid shit myself. I've had morons blocking a narrow corridor or doorway in vehicle mode or deciding to stand or sit in vehicle mode RIGHT behind me, either one preventing me from getting to cover in a firefight or retreating from a whirlwind.

I've had idiot teammates start meleeing me when I get near, like they were trying to kill me. I assume it was because they didn't recognize the chassis I was using, as I've only had it happen when using Arcee, Onslaught, or Scattorshot. Still, that's no excuse, get a friggin' clue.

And man, there are so many people that pick leader or soldier and drive around in vehicle mode like complete ******s. Common sense should dictate that you avoid running into a fellow teammate in vehicle mode. But no, I've had all kinds of idiots just plowing into and knocking me all over the place. Even knocking me over the edge on the couple maps that have drop offs, killing me and awarding the kill to the last person that shot/hit me. Lern 2 drive plz!

7. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    yes and all these scientist energon dropings on my ax that is full of X12 holes just feel so darn..........good.

Soldier for the win.

Your scientist and scouts may be an asset and a leader is great but no army works without soldiers.

Pay your respect to the ground men ;)  :p 

8. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

Yes. They make an awesome first wave that can take the brunt of punishment, die, and leave the other side weak enough for the rest of us to pick off nice and easy. Thanks, buddy. :D 

Ever since I stopped playing conquest (as much) because my characters are maxed, I've been doing better and having more fun with the Scientist. In fact, I think I play as the soldier the least (used to play the most) and rotate to leader and scout class more often.

Also, for those fliers that are healing-oriented, I would like to say I appreciate your efforts when I'm getting healed in any class--I do pay attention and sit put for it (when there's not a flurry of activity from the opposing team happening, say, right in front of me :D  ). And I also feel your pain--hate it when I throw a healing grenade at someone with low health, only to have them drive off at high speed away from it.

Seriously, Soldier, that 'nade was for you.

9. Easterling Capt

Ebay:
    Best thing with the solider I do alot ( not intentionally because Im usually the first one into the brawl. is when a few others fight I just burst the X12 and usually get a few kills...its marvelous..

10. Lob-Lob

Lob-Lob Hammer time.

I'll stand around a scientist if there happens to be one nearby when I'm low on health to see if they'll heal me or not. There's been a few times I've accidentally began to walk/drive away, but I'll immediately turn back and let them heal me. I don't think I've actually been totally oblivious to their healing and the only time I move around while they're healing is if there's an enemy right in front of me. Lol.

11. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

I pay my respects to the groundmen... after I've put them in the ground.

So much bitterness because we soar like magnificent eagles over the battlefield, striking without mercy at our enemies.

12. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    *whirlwinds Twin Twist*

I'm not stealthy or have any sort of shooting game talent at all, so I do best with SOLDIERS, m'boy! At least then I can take a few hits before dying in a laughable manner.

I don't even think I know why I've died about half the times I've been killed as a Scientist. I'm waiting for the next 2x/4x XP weekend to finish up that class.

13. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    mother of gawd this, i can not tell you how many times do i try and help my teammates out and they are aobut to die and just run off and i am stuck standing there going WTF!?! i just risked my butt to save your ass and you go ahead and go on a suicide mission

14. McBradders

Science is an art. Playing a Scientist effectively an exquisite craft that requires finesse, quick thinking and a gentle, caring touch. I don't expect the cowards and brutes of the battlefield to understand, how could they?

15. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    exactly, us scientist are like some vast, predatory birds! those soldiers just run and get slaughterd in no time, all that extra health means nothing if you die in two seconds. Leaders are easy kills and ole scouts are like shooting cyber ducks in a barrel

16. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    I hate how some scientists don't freaking heal teammates but treat them as other warriors. Personally I think it's stupid to swap out the repair ray (no offence to those who do), but that's your job so heal people damn it. And yeah the running while healing thing is annoying too.

I like to think myself as a good scientist too. I'm more of a kamikazi, flying in and taking out as many as I can for my teammates.

17. McBradders

Why? Nobody stands still. Healing grenades and a second, longer range, weapon are far more useful and effective.

18. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

This :rock 

19. Easterling Capt

Ebay:
    please...slicing scientists is like having a hellish warm knife slicing Rosans Bars fat. :p 

20. McBradders

You have to catch us first. Good luck with that :eek: