A little MTMTE Volume 4 question

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by IaconStargazer, Mar 6, 2015.

1. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

I got MTMTE Volumes 2 and 4 today, and it actually took a while to notice that my copy of 4 lacks the "More Than Meets the Eye Volume 4" subtitle on its front cover. Both the main title and the Overlord-attack image are fine, though, as well as the spine and back cover. And from scanning through the pages, there appear to be no interior printing errors or anything like that.

It's obviously not a major concern if the actual reading experience is unhindered, but I was wondering if the lack of a cover subtitle is at all a common thing among the release of Volume 4 or any of the others. Has anyone else experienced this?

(Yeah, not a big topic, but whatever.)

2. ZeroiaSD

ZeroiaSD Autobot

It's not at the bottom of the cover?

3. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

Nope, not even something like evidence of the text being partially printed on it and somehow fading away.

4. ZeroiaSD

ZeroiaSD Autobot

Hm, probably an odd misprint.

5. Veritas Prime

Veritas Prime You're Not Alone

News Credits:
    My copy of Vol. 4 has the same thing so it probably was printed differently.

6. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

Do you mean it having the subtitle, or lacking it? If it's the latter, glad I'm not the only person who's encountered this.

Again, it's fine if the interior content isn't affected in any way, but that missing Volume 4 subtitle is a little annoyance regarding the design unity of my MTMTE paperbacks. Dang it. : D