A letter to Takara/Tomy

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by rherk, Jan 31, 2006.

1. rherk

rherk KNERDOUT

Ebay:
    I'm not sure weather Takara/Tomy reads these forums. However in light of the new "confirmed" information about the cancellation of the BT Ginrai and possibly the fate of the entire Binaltech line, I felt I should do whatever was in my power (which is not much) in hopes to ensure the continuation to what I believe is the best toyline ever.

Yes, Alternators are great if you want toy alternatives to these fine peices of art. However, I'm interested in the full showcase worthy beauty of Binaltechs. I appreciate the extra level of care that goes into them and yes, I love the die-cast metal. I am truly passionate about this line and really hope to have an opportunity to continue collecting it.

I have purchased everyone and sometimes multiples and have no problem with the price and would even be willing to spend a few extra bucks if that is what it would take to kep it around.

Please, I beg, do not deny me of these beautiful gems!

To all those out there who are interested in showing your support of this thread, please let Takara/Tomy know it's importance. Let them know there are many of us out here who wish for them to make this line a priority.

This thread is not meant as a place to debate or post opposing views. So please find another forum for that. This is all about the love!!!!!!

2. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

I Hear you loud and clear man! I love the Binaltech! They are also, IMO, the BEST transformers to date! I would love to see them continue indefinetly. I also am a big Alternator lover....they are, however...the ones I open and display...the BTs are all still MISB. I have every normal BT in every color and BTA SUNNY. The only two I do not have are BTA 1 & 3, however I recently ordered them! WO HOO! I also Hope takara/tomy somehow hears the call for continuation or at least hears the confusion going on and comes out and says something about the line...i can not imagine them letting their most Sofisticated line die with no acknowlegment.

3. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Be sure to get someone to translate it to Japanese before sending. :) 

4. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I will greatly miss BTs and BTAs if Takara cancels them. In fact I only purchase Alternators that don't have a BT/BTA equivalent.

5. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    yes yes yes! thank you for starting this. I thought I would get booed off stage for a thread like this. I LOVE BINALTECHS!!! I came to the conclusion that they are the best transformers ever in my opinion. the solid feel of the diecast, the beautiful paint jobs, the packaging--just awesome. please please please takara, after your reconfiguring or whatever it is that's going on that caused some sort of "cancellation" please bring back the BT line.