Heavy/Scratch: A Horrible! Rebirth!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Destructicon 1, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

A Horrible Rebirth of DEVASTATOR!

*4/12/2010*
    1)This is my first custom ever!

2)thanks to mench0y and kofboy for inspiration!

3)this is still a wip!

Here's the background story. Hope u guys like it!

It is years into the future after scorpinoks' defeat at the hands of fortress maximus. Galvatron is beside himself wondering how to conquer the wretched autobots. Meanwhile it is business as usual for the rest of the decepticons, especially among the racks of the combining teams. The constructicons once again feel as though they need to remind all the other combining teams how they are THE FIRST, THE ORIGINAL, THE BEST, and offcourse THE STRONGEST combiner team ever! Normally the other combiner teams simply ignore the constructicons, but today razerclaw reaches his breaking point! With a loud roar razerclaw summons the members of all the other combining teams. Almost instantly the stunicons form the unstable MENASOR. The seacons form the scourge of the deep, PIRANACON. Next the combaticons form the dominating BRUTICUS. The terrorcons form the uncontrollable ABOMINUS. Last but certainly not least the predacons form the supreme tyrant himself, PREDAKING! The construticons simply laugh and proceed to combine into DEVASTATOR! "Prepare for E-uurgh," and before devastator can finish his signature battle phrase he is pinned to the ground by piranacon and menasor. Then devastator is beaten and pounded into the ground repeatedly by abominus and bruticus. With devastator severely damaged it is predaking who puts his foot on devastators' neck. Devastator looks up at predaking and says "please predaking no, you are all my brothers." Predaking leans down closer to devastator and says "Prepare for your extermination!" Next predaking reaches into the chest of devastator and crushes his spark! By this time soundwave had alerted galvatron of the noise and the fight. Galvatron immediatly lashes out his frustration on all the combiner teams and wonders how he will ever replace devastator? It is soundwave who alerts galvatron, after seeing the wreakage, that devastator could possibly be rebuilt, but he will need lots of parts! Galvatron orders soundwave to supervise the reconstuction and rebuild devastator bigger, stronger, and meaner! He also orders all the other combining teams to assist soundwave and provide parts from their own bodys if needed! After the construction is completed galvatron looks up and says "now Optimus, try and stop me!" Galvatron soon unleashes his new bigger, stronger, meaner Devastator. Optimus prime soon realizes that none of hie autobots are a match for this reborn devastator. As optimus retreats he says to himself "we have to find a way get on the right TRACKS to defeat devastator! To be continued....!

Now i have to say i'm probably the biggest devy fan out there. So to all my fellow devy fans whom i've affended i apoligize. This is merely my attempt at giving devy the bigger, badder upgrade he so truely deserves!Also thanks to my friends tony,dreco, and chad 4 incouragement! Devys opponent will be next there's a hint in the last sentence!

Lastly all comments and critism welcome. I work nightshift job so if i dont respond to u right away please be patient with me.

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0972_2.JPG

IMG_0975_1.JPG

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  2. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    Very ambitious to tackle a combiner as your first custom! There's a lot of outside the box thinking going on here. i'd like to maybe see more of the individual bots, and be able to give you some constructive criticism on them the more i can see them. Great start!!!

3. jcartwork

jcartwork Well-Known Member

wow thats a massive attempt great stuff ;) 

4. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    make his chest shorter

5. imoff2186

imoff2186 Well-Known Member

good luck!

6. darkschneider19

darkschneider19 Member

is too high. is disproportionate. maybe you should change a little before painting

7. evil ivotron

evil ivotron destroy'em all

Good luck

8. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    I have an extra SS starscream head that I'd be honored to donate to this beast!... might work better than unicron's. Pm me if you're interested. Loved the story! Combiner devy was my first custom too!

9. Dischord

Dischord Empyricon

Ebay:
    One always like to see a bigger, badder, and better Devastator. As a six-combiner, it seems natural for Devastator to dominate the five-combiners, at least in strength and durability. I agree Galvascream above, the torso is a bit long compared to the legs. It's a good start; good luck.

10. alfred p. sloan

alfred p. sloan Well-Known Member

Unicron's head is not cool.

11. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

Legs and arms are looking good, but I have to agree with the others, the torso is a little long.

12. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

A bit out of proportion, but good God Almighty that thing is huge.

13. autobotchico

autobotchico Well-Known Member

dude! massive DEV. this one will elimated everyone else DEv. good luck on ur project

14. Bern

Bern Pathetic fools!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's cool to see more people coming up with very creative ways to build a huge Devastator now :D 

15. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 ライオコンボイ

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I really want to say something civilized but...
    FUCK THAT'S HUGE!

16. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    hey, there's 7 of them. Take out menasor and make the bulldozer/hulk into an arm

17. Destructicon 1

hey thanks for the comments everyone! i'm going to try and update later 2nite or 2morow with individual bot pics.

18. Destructicon 1

yeah this is definatly not a g1 devy,got bot pics up now

thanks man

u mean vertically or horizontally?

thanks man

yeah noticed it too gonna make sum changes

thanks man

thanks man the unicron head is just for reference where his head will be. i've got a nice little idea for his head just dont know if i can find the pieces to pull it off.

thanks man. sum changes are being made

it's not his actual head it's just for reference although i'm kinda diggin unicrons goate lol

yeah im working on that , but thanks man

yeah he's being worked on, but thanks man

thanks man

thanks man how's your devy coming along?

thanks man

yeah its not a g1 devy there are 7 of them now hence the bigger, stronger devy. although i am thinking about doing a g1 version it's still up in the air

19. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    dang. he's huge. Consider (like others have suggested) making him more proportionate, which may require sacrificing some of his height (you have plenty to sacrifice, haha)

Looking good though. I'd imagine you're going to need some breakthrough ideas for strong enough connectors and joints to hold him up and together.

20. Destructicon 1

*UPDATE 4/16/2010*

so i've made some changes to devy and shortend up the torso. U can see the chunk i took out in the new pics.
    devy1.JPG

devy2.JPG

devy3.JPG

devy4.JPG

optimus defense.JPG

optimus captured.JPG

*this last pic is optimus primes answer to the new devy. can u figure out who it is? the clue is in the last line of the background story!*
    optimus solution.JPG

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010