A few questions about movie toy line

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by nsr46gamer, Feb 3, 2008.

1. nsr46gamer

nsr46gamer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i was wondering if anyone knows a solid release date for the premium movie toys and the wave with stealth bumblee bee. i've been looking at these and i wanna know when to start looking for 'em cuz a couple have been catching my eye.

also, was there any word if there's gonna be any more figures in this line after the premium and the cybertron repaint toys? cuz this line is getting a tad long for me. i need animated and classics like now!!!:banghead: 

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    According to Entertainment Earth the Premium Deluxe figures are coming in March while the Voyagers and Leaders are arriving in April. I would not be surprised if all the Premium figures are released in March. The wave with Stealth Bumblebee was taken down but they should be out late February to early March, there is one more wave before them that has not been released yet.

If there any more repaints they will probably be released in May but as of now I think we have seen them all. Animated is set for June and Universe August so if there are anymore repaints there will not be very many.

3. nsr46gamer

nsr46gamer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thanks, i should probably put entertainment earth in my favorits in case i have other questions about line release dates then

4. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    You can also check Big Bad Toy Store. They have the dates as well. Sometimes the figures will come out a month or two early or sometimes a month late. It varies but just use those dates as an estimate.