A decepticon raider in king arthurs court

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Hound89, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Hound89

Hound89 Well-Known Member

So out of all the g1 episodes did any one else think this would end up being the plot if a movie.

It was one of my favorites as a kid so this is wild

• Like Like x 1
  2. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    I'm not sure about the time-travel, maybe just a mention of a Transformer or some Cybertronian existing in King Arthur's time.

These films don't necessarily adapt G1 episodes. Look at DOTM, it adapted the G1 episodes The Ultimate Doom and Megatron's Master Plan; the former at least bothered to explain that Cybertron would survive at the cost of destroying the Earth.

3. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    It doesn't seem like it has much in common with the G1 episode other than knights.

4. Hound89

Hound89 Well-Known Member

And the only comon factor between the wintersoldier story and the movie was bucky

Its never a 100% adaptaion but this is more then enough for me to get excited about

5. fathi_haziq

fathi_haziq Petrolhead

News Credits:
    Coincidentally, it was the first ever episode of Transformers that I've ever watched. With the episode having a special place in my heart and TLK having a plot loosely based on that episode, I'm seriously looking forward for the movie more than all the other previous 4 movies combined.

6. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    I always loved the sillyness of episodes like ADRIKAC and The girl who loved powerglide and the slightly Monty Phyton-esque humans in those stories are among my favorite human characters. So yeah, this is pretty cool and i'm interested for the result.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan The Sept of Kaon

News Credits:
    I watched it last (k)night, for shits and giggles, other than knights, there is also Merlin, and a stone henge "timeporter"! I'm sure they watched this right before the 1st TF5 production meeting! :lol 

The episode is pretty ridiculous, but kinda fun. If they want to have more quirks like time machines, i wish they'd take inspiration from episodes like War Dawn instead! :D 

8. GuardianPrime19

GuardianPrime19 Prime

News Credits:
    Your point? The movie was called Winter Soldier because the Winter Soldier was in it, it wasn't based on that particular comic or anything.

You would've done better by saying that the only similarity between CA:CW and the Comic was that Iron Man and Captain America started fighting

9. MattDallas

MattDallas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    As much as I love the 'King Arthur's Court' episode, I'm hoping for more of an influence taken from the first UK Marvel story 'Man Of Iron' which also had a Transformer around in those times.