539 MP Theatre

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Agent 539, Nov 22, 2015.

1. LRJ2007

LRJ2007 ...

News Credits:
    upload_2020-11-13_15-42-33.png
    hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder who this is? By the way, can "Bernard" really just banish Prime?

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Fallen

The Fallen Retired Collector

Incredible eye to catch that. I was laughing at Slag photobombing two of the photos, like he's supposed to be there. :lol 

As for Bernard, I'm speculating he's testing Prime or there's some 'Con shenanigans lurking.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Agent 539

Agent 539 Blackrock Gas Attendant TFW2005 Supporter

Indeed. Laserbeak is there on purpose.

Bernard does have legitimate authority to banish Prime and is trying to pull rank.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Optimax Prime

Optimax Prime The 14th Prime

Fort Optimax (which is more than meets the eye)
    O_O KILL THE ARSEHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    On what authority?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Agent 539

The entered agreement between Cybertron and the Intergalactic Council. It’s one of Cybertron’s dirtiest secrets.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Optimax Prime

How long until it backfires adn the whole thing gets broken? Preferably through a contingency loophole snick in by one of the past Primes

8. Agent 539

There always seems to be a loophole. I only know of one bot to take full advantage of the situation. And that bot’s name is...

9. Agent 539

MP 50 Autobot Commander for Hire II

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Wheeljack: He can’t be serious Optimus.
    Ironhide: Prahme, you don’t mean to tell us that this guy can come to Earth and start giving orders.
    Inferno: I feel like I’m going to have to put out a lot of fires around here.

[​IMG]
    Hound: Don’t tell me that you’re really going to go along with this Prime.
    Sunstreaker: Yeah. He’s not one of us. What makes you think any Autobot will follow this bozo’s commands?

[​IMG]
    Prime: That’s enough Autobots! I don’t like this any more than you do, but as leader of the Autobots, I am honor bound to follow the by-laws set forth between Cybertron and the Intergalactic Alliance. This pains me terribly so. It was an honor serving as your commander.

[​IMG]
    Prime: Please be patient with Bernard while he finds a suitable replacement to lead you all. Now, I must go into exile. Good-bye Autobots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Bombshell: Megatron, the device is nearly ready. All we need is the Sarinius Modulator to power it up.
    Megatron: Who is responsible for securing the modulator?
    Bombshell: Your favorite Decepticon.

[​IMG]
    Megatron: Starscream! Where is my modulator?

[​IMG]
    Starscream: What modulator?

[​IMG]
    Megatron: The modulator that Bombshell said that you were supposed to secure for me. Where is it?!?
    Starscream: That bug never included me in his plans. Ask Reflector. He’s always the stooge for these types of projects.

[​IMG]
    Rumble: Get a load of this geek. Always passing the sludge downhill.
    Reflector: I was not assigned with securing the modulator. I’ve been working on infrastructure protocols.
    Starscream: How dare you ignore a direct command?
    Megatron: Seems like they’ve had a very brilliant teacher. I want that modulator or sludge won’t be the only thing running downhill!

[​IMG]
    Soundwave: Megatron, Laserbeak returns.

[​IMG]
    Megatron: Did he bring me my modulator?
    Soundwave: Negative Megatron.
    Megatron: Then why should I care?!?

[​IMG]
    Soundwave: He reports that the Supreme Alliance sent Military Commander Bernard Stick to remove Optimus Prime from the role of leadership and has sent him in into exile.

[​IMG]
    Megatron: >maniacal laughter< I couldn’t have planned this any better. The Autobots are doomed with that bonehead Bernard in charge. I want all Decepticons prepared to move out.

[​IMG]
    Starscream: What about your precious modulator?

[​IMG]
    Megatron: If you had a modulator to make those malfunctioning brain circuits in your head work, you’ll realize that this is the perfect moment for us to strike. Now if you’re done pretending to think around here, assemble the Decepticons to attack Autobot Headquarters. And that’s a direct command!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Bernard: As you all know, Optimus Prime has been relieved of command and sent into exile to serve out the rest of his years in disgrace.
    Beachcomber: But we live for millions of years. Is that fair?
    Bernard: He was aware of the penalties set forth by Cybertron and the Intergalactic Alliance. While I’m in command, I won’t tolerate any sentimentality that will prevent this army from stopping the Decepticons like it should have done many solar cycles ago.

[​IMG]
    Grimlock: Me Grimlock think spaceman is full of space dust.

[​IMG]
    Slag: Spaceman stupid too.
    Sideswipe: You took the words out of my mouth, sort of.

[​IMG]
    Bernard: What’s the meaning of this? You need to recognize that while I’m in command, I demand obedience. Fall back in line and remain quiet while I hand out battle assignments.
    Grimlock: No! Dinobots most powerful Autobots, and Grimlock king. Spaceman no understand the mechanics of Autobots.
    Bernard: I have no time for nonsense from a pea-brained foot soldier. Now fall back in line and I’ll forget this little bout of insubordination.

[​IMG]
    Grimlock: Spaceman has space for brains. Dinobots do what they want. And me Grimlock leader of Dinobots, not spaceman.
    Bernard: Get back here or face punishment!
    Grimlock: Prime knew better to cooperate with Dinobots. Me respect him. Now leave us alone or we play turbo bowling with your head.
    Sludge: Me love turbo bowling. Can we take spaceman?
    Snarl: No Sludge, me think spaceman cheats.

[​IMG]
    Bernard: More evidence that assuming command of the Autobots has rooted out problems in the chain of command. Once this army has been disciplined, I will lead us to victory with the destruction of the Decepticons.
    Prowl: The Dinobots can be a temperamental bunch, but I’ve never seen them like this before. The loss of Optimus is affecting us all. Aren’t we moving a little too fast?
    Bernard: Too fast? Things seem to be a little too relaxed around. I will enforce discipline and make plans for the future once we defeat Megatron.

[​IMG]
    Spike: The Autobots won’t stand a chance if Spaceman Spiff is in charge. Can’t any of you see how much of a disaster this is?

[​IMG]
    Prowl: I know Spike, but we also must respect Prime’s last command. Maybe things will get better after we defeat the Decepticons.
    Spike: I don’t need a crystal ball to see that things won’t get better. We just lost Grimlock and Dinobots. What else will we lose?

[​IMG]
    Hound: Spike’s right. Bernard will lead us straight to ruin. That doesn’t inspire anyone to follow him. I’m going to find Prime. He’ll be able to fix this mess.
    Bumblebee: I’m going with you Hound. I’ve seen all I’ve wanted to see here.
    Hound: C’mon Spike, we’re going to find the perfect leader to fill a vacancy.

[​IMG]
    Ironhide: Prowl and I will take the heat for you. Just make sure you find Prahme and find him fast. If Megatron learns about this, We may not be here when you get back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Bernard: Where are they going?
    Prowl: They’re searching for the Autobots on patrol. If we are to attack the Decepticons, we need to be at full strength.
    Bernard: Good. When I go after Megatron, he’ll be in trouble.

[​IMG]
    Megatron: Then allow me to save you the effort Military Commander Bernard.

[​IMG]
    Bernard: Megatron! Where did you come from?
    Megatron: Welcome to Earth Bernard. Your dramatic sense of military command has allowed us to take you by surprise. I must thank you for ushering in the total defeat of the Autobots.

[​IMG]
    Megatron: As the Earthlings say, if you go looking for trouble, you might just find it. >maniacal laughter<.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Skycutter

Skycutter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    welp, good luck to bee and hound, they need prime now

• Like Like x 1
  11. Agent 539

MP 50 Autobot Commander for Hire III

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Spike:
    I hope we find Optimus soon. I’d hate to see what’s happening to the Autobots under that guy’s command.

[​IMG]
    Bumblebee:
    You’re telling me. The minute we laid optics on him; it’s been trouble ever since. Hey Hound, are we getting close?

[​IMG]
    Hound:
    We’re on the right track, but he’s still far away.
    Spike: It’s a good thing Optimus didn’t have a rocket ship. He wasn’t kidding about going into exile. There’s nothing out here.

[​IMG]
    Bumblebee:
    I just hope when we find Prime, we can talk him out of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Spike:
    Optimus!
    Bumblebee: Thank Primus we found you.
    Hound: I told you we were on the right track. And Bluestreak was worried about glitch mice.

[​IMG]
    Prime:
    Hound, Bumblebee, Spike, what are you doing out here?
    Hound: We’re here to bring you back to where you belong Prime.

[​IMG]
    Bumblebee:
    You gotta come back Prime. Since that Bernard's been in charge, the Dinobots have deserted us and morale is low. Nobody wants to follow this guy, and he’s planning a full stage assault on the Decepticons. It’ll be a disaster.

[​IMG]
    Prime:
    Believe me Bumblebee, all of your concerns weigh heavily on me.

[​IMG]
    Prime:
    But I cannot disobey the by-laws set forth by the Alliance. I must remain in exile. Even by you being here is a direct violation of that rule. I’m sorry, but I cannot return.

[​IMG]
    Spike:
    I don’t believe this Optimus. You’re willing to let this guy destroy the Autobots over some code that was drafted who knows how long ago?
    Prime: Spike, you don’t understand…
    Spike: The only thing I understand is that Earth is a lot better that the Autobots are here. We've benefited in ways that wouldn’t be possible if not for your compassion and thoughtfulness towards us humans. My life has become a lot better being your friend and ally. The Autobots mean a lot to me. More than I can ever express with words. And that includes you Optimus.

[​IMG]
    Spike:
    You once said that even the wisest of man and machine can be in error. What makes you think this Alliance decision is the wisest choice?

[​IMG]
    Prime:
    Thank you Spike. Your words have brought me to my senses and helped me narrowly avoid a drastic mistake. I’ve been so blinded by my honor bound philosophies, that I didn’t fully realize the damaging conflicts that it would have on my friends and the inhabitants of Earth. Had I stayed out here, the Autobots would be truly lost, and once I hear of that news, that would surely be something that I couldn’t bear.

[​IMG]
    Prime:
    Megatron will have no doubt heard about my absence. We need to get back to headquarters before he goes on the attack.
    Hound: Glad to have you back Prime.
    Bumblebee: Yeah! I feel better already.

[​IMG]
    Prime:
    Autobots, transform and roll out!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  12. Optimax Prime

Classic

• Like Like x 5
  13. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :popcorn . That last pic. I love it

• Like Like x 2
  14. Agent 539

MP 50 Autobot Commander for Hire IV

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Starscream: I must say Megatron, this is the easiest time we’ve had capturing the Autobots. I am very proud of your leadership abilities.
    Megatron: Don’t overdo it Starscream.

[​IMG]
    Megatron: Military Commander Bernard, I am so glad that you’ve had time to visit Earth. Do you like what I’ve done to the place?
    Bernard: Release us and we’ll go easy on you during your trial at the Intergalactic Alliance Court.
    Megatron: >Maniacal Laughter< I didn’t know that comedy was taught at the academy because military tactics certainly wasn’t one of those skill sets. When is it going to dawn on you that you are not in control here?

[​IMG]
    Bernard: You can have your laughs now Megatron. We may be in a bad spot right now, but I’ll free us somehow ad take you in for your crimes against the galaxy.

[​IMG]
    Megatron: I admire your spirit at least. The Intergalactic Alliance has been losing its grasp on the galaxy for some time now. Cybertron was foolish to charter that agreement to begin with. Now, you’ve made it incredibly easy for me to control two planets. With the Autobots out of the way, I can set up energy factories and supply Cybertron with enough resources to begin universal domination.

[​IMG]
    Megatron: As for the Autobots, you’ll watch them get destroyed one by one to signify what a failure you are at properly leading an army.

[​IMG]
    Rumble: Look at me! I’m that space geek on wheels. Autobots move left! Autobots duck! Autobots surrender!
    Frenzy: Slow down or I’ll fall off!

[​IMG]
    Prime: I knew Megatron would hear about my exile, but I didn’t expect him to move this fast.
    Spike: What will we do now?
    Hound: I hope you have a plan Prime.
    Prime: I do. We’ll have to move fast, and everyone will have to do their part. We can’t afford to lose or Megatron will destroy everything.
    Bumblebee: We’re all audio receptors.
    Spike: And ears!

[​IMG]
    Megatron: Decepticons, today will be marked in history as the day the Autobots were destroyed. To celebrate such a joyous occasion, each one of you will get to destroy the Autobot of your choice. I wish it was Optimus Prime instead, but Bernard will do.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Starscream: Looks like we have a gate crasher!

[​IMG]
    Prime: Lucky for you Megatron, that wish can be granted.

[​IMG]
    Hound: Ok Decepticons, one mega-sized distraction coming up.

[​IMG]
    Rumble: Wasn’t Optimus supposed to be in exile?
    Bernard: These Autobots are the most stubborn group I’ve ever encountered.

[​IMG]
    Megatron: Extra energon rations to the first Decepticon that takes out Prime!
    Voice: Request, absurd. Destruction, imminent.
    Megatron: It can’t be!

[​IMG]
    Reflector: It’s Omega Supreme! We're doomed.

[​IMG]
    Prime: Time for some reinforcements. Battle station, ATTACK!

[​IMG]
    Starscream: Why couldn’t you have wished for the destruction of the Autobots?
    Megatron: Shut up and keep firing you dolt! At least the other Autobots are short circuited.
    Soundwave: Oooowww!

[​IMG]
    Bumblebee: Ok Spike, enough of them are down and out. Sneak over there and reactivate Bluestreak first. He’ll know what to do. And keep you head down!
    Spike: Got it bumblebee.

[​IMG]
    Ramjet: Laser fire is coming from all directions. I can’t tell what to shoot at.
    Skywarp: Just keep firing bubblehead! I don’t want to end up on the scrap heap just yet.

[​IMG]
    Bluestreak: I’m free! But how?
    Spike: Optimus gave me an energy neutralize. Bumblebee said you knew what to do.
    Bluestreak: I certainly do Spike. Grab my bolt gun while I cover you.
    [​IMG]
    Reflector: My one chance to destroy Prowl is ruined.

[​IMG]
    Bluestreak: Nice of you to finally join us.
    Bumblebee: If we would have joined you any sooner, we’d all be deactivated by now.

[​IMG]
    Megatron: I don’t believe this! Omega Supreme was a hologram!
    Bernard: But your fallen Deceptions are the real Megatron. You’ve lost this battle.

[​IMG]
    Prime: Another one of your schemes have been ruined Megatron. I suggest you leave while you have the chance.
    Starscream: I guess that’s your cue to say your favorite line.
    Megatron: Shut up Starscream!

[​IMG]
    Megatron: We’ll be back Prime. Decepticons, retreat!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Bernard: Although I’m not pleased with letting Megatron waltz out of here, I am very thankful that you came out of exile to rescue us. In that respect, I have definitely learned a lot during my short time with the Autobots. They really respect your leadership and wisdom. Something any commander should lead with. In my eagerness to capture Megatron, I failed to learn the nature of your troops.

[​IMG]
    Prime: The Decepticons won’t show themselves for a long time. That will give us enough time effect repairs and develop tighter security protocols.

[​IMG]
    Prime: Just like you, I’ve learned a lot today.

[​IMG]
    Prime: I almost gave up on myself, but I’ve had some very important reasons that showed me exile wasn’t the answer.

[​IMG]
    Spike: We’re just glad that we have you back Optimus.

[​IMG]
    Bernard: When I get back, my report will have you in good standing. There will be no further interference from the Intergalactic Council. You truly deserve to be the rightful leader of the Autobots.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 9
  15. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Emergency Food Connoisseur

News Credits:
    :popcorn 

• Like Like x 1
  16. Optimax Prime

And everything's back to normal

• Like Like x 3
  17. Agent 539

Somehow, it always seem to work out in the end.

• Like Like x 2
  18. The Fallen

The Fallen Retired Collector

And another "Lost" episode of "The TransFormers" is in the books!

I seriously believe that, too. I think I said as much earlier in the thread, because these are so well done that they remind me a lot of the original cartoon.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Optimax Prime

and considering 539's got enough cash to shell out for pretty much all of the MP figures, accurate in appearance as well. Closest thing i've got is my Earthrise Optimus

• Like Like x 1
  20. Agent 539

It’s always nice to hear that these comics are fairly close to the G1 cartoon. I’ll try to dig up as many of these “lost” episodes as possible, and avoid anything related to the ‘86 movie for as long as possible. That would literally fire most of my collection at that point.

I think it’s more along the lines of budget allocation more than anything. I have a very focused collection now and take advantage of Amazon Japan and pre-order deals whenever possible. I think it’s easier for me to wait longer for the better mouse trap figure to come out. Guess those are lessons learned from the infancy of the MP 3P lines. I did go a little nuts and bought three V2 Starscreams. That will present some interesting animation errors.

• Like Like x 1