5 08 bb's for sale and 4 arcee's with pics

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Wingsbr, Aug 17, 2007.

1. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

If you get any more BBs and Arcees please LMK

2. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios everything u like is dumb

Honestly, most people that are doing this are only getting them from Kohl's now. The reason Kohl's has so many is because nobody buys toys there. Otherwise I would have felt bad for doing it too. Unfortunately there isn't a way for me to send a message to all parents that are looking for one for their child.

3. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    Kohl's is the only place that even had movie deluxes in my city. I did it just to help out the fan's on the board who may never see one other than being scalped on ebay, better to be sold on here at cost, then scalped. BTW, they had brawls, bonecrushers, dreadwings, scorponoks, arcees, 08 bbs, swindles and one more that I can't remember. I think I may go back and get me a brawl and bonecrusher.

4. Sinestro00

Sinestro00 S’goden, s’doodis

collectors unite!

Great work , Wingsbr! A man of your caliber should be lauded excessively! I w00t in your general direction!

Please let us know if you happen to procure a bevy of Leader Class Brawls. It is now the only 'TF Movie' figure missing from my 'scale correct' collection, thanks to your fine capitalist ways (not counting that Blackout and Bonecrusher are woefully undersized; pray for voyager and/or leader molds for Christmas).

5. Wingsbr

News Credits:
    No problem my friend. I do what I can to support what I love, TF COLLECTING AND BEATING THE SCALPERS FTW!

6. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey Wingsbr. They go fast!!! I did not realize how many have not evenseen these in person. But then again, I got mine out of a box at 3 in the morning at walmart after checking for like weeks. I think I am going to hit up another kohls in the morning to see what they got. And about buying them all up. I like the idea of collectors getting them for collectors, instead of a kid getting it to be trashed. That being said, it is also ONLY because I am making money..nahh, just kiddin, but the fact that these things are going to be all over the place soon. Let us get what we can because we want them now, let the kids get theres later.
    I also have a theory. Why did Kohls have soooooo many, but nobody else does? I think walmart is trying to clear old stock while TFS are so hot. And Hasbro wants more movie toys to be purchased for christmas. Marketing man... a conspiracy. HAHA.
    If I get some more, they will be under "does anybody want an 08 BB or arcee" thread in for sale.

7. Wingsbr

News Credits:
    I think it is that no one would think to go to kohl's to buy toys. Heck I never would of thought of it myself but for your grand idea. As far as buying them all up, well the buyers on the board who are getting them at cost are happy and I can also say that I'm happy to help out and you are right, the market will soon be flooded and it won't even matter...

8. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios everything u like is dumb

I totally agree. I'd rather get them for people who I know are desperately spending gas money only to be disappointed. It's better than leaving them there, and assuming only sweet, good little children that take care of their toys will find them.

9. Nerdling

Nerdling Jiminy Jilikers!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can assure you, sir, that there is no such thing.

10. Sinestro00

Sinestro00 S’goden, s’doodis

Hey Wingsbr (et. al.)...

Do you really think the market will be flooded soon? I'm probably the most impatient person you'll ever find (so I couldn't wait until Sept. not to mention Oct. or Nov.), but, at the same time, the sheer absence of product at this time is pretty scary. I'm not arguing with your statement, I'm just wondering if things really are going to get better for those kids still needing their Bumblebees. I need something positive to bring my spirits up after looking in store after store for weeks only to come out empty handed (although, thanks to you, this coming week looks pretty rosy!).

I'm new to collecting Transformers. Has it been this bad with other 'generations'? Is it really because Hasbro can't keep up with demand, or are they intentionally causing a shortage to drive fanboy lust to a fever pitch? This doesn't really make sense since the scalpers are making more than Hasbro off of the shortage, but it is not uncommon for companies to take a 'loss' for several months before really turning things up a notch.

Do you think Hasbro will truly catch up, or will they inroduce something completely new (like, say sneak peak Movie II or comic tie-in toys or redecos), leaving those who still need early-wave movie figures in the lurch, so to speak? If they will catch up, when? I'd like to be a fly on the wall during Hasbro's holiday season planning meetings.

I know, this probably needs to be moved to another thread, but this is the only one I've been following for a few days...

11. stevez0r

stevez0r Well-Known Member

Please let me know if you can get anymore '08 BumbleBee.

I will take two!

12. Wingsbr

News Credits: