4th Star Wars trilogy announced! What would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by TLK Barricade, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLK Barricade

TLK Barricade Keep calm and Hail Megatron.

For those of you who haven't heard yet, Disney has announced that they have plans for a fourth Star Wars trilogy. Having been a Star Wars fan since I was very little, maybe around five years old, it's only natural that I'm greatly looking forward to this. So I decided to make this thread asking fellow fans what they would like to see from this new trilogy.

Personally, as much as I enjoy having the original cast around, I would like the new trilogy to be set some time in the future and feature an all-new cast of characters. There are so many different things they could do with that idea. A new, completely different Jedi Order; either a new Sith Order or some other kind of threat; new ships to fly, new planets to explore, new alien races to meet, new types of droids, maybe even a new kind of lightsaber. There are so many different possibilities. If I was one of the writers for this trilogy, these are exactly the things I would do.

What about the rest of you? What would you like to see in Episodes 10-12? Post your answers down below.

2. NotRamjet97

NotRamjet97 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Pretty unlikely, but I'd want to see something in the past. The Star Wars universe after Episode III/The Clone Wars just does not interest me. It's just too...bland. Empty. Small, even. Just "Good guys" vs "Bad guys". The stuff in the prequels always felt like an actual "galaxy" to me, and that's really all I'm interested in. It's a shame Disney ignores it, because it has the greatest amount of potential IMO.

(I'm not saying the prequels or good or whatever. I don't know, I haven't watched them in forever.)

3. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.