4th Elita infinite figure coming?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Jan 3, 2019.

1. RedLeo

RedLeo Well-Known Member

so what you mean is less female characters should be made or female transformers wont sale well, i mean just look at prime already two of him in the line same with megatron, maybe sideswipe too. and it is true that at the time ( atleast a year ago) they were released and its still not complete so no clue what you meant by saying it hasnt been a year, they could of still finished the combiner mode out of siege line while having non combiner modes in the siege line.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. Digger

Digger Banned

News Credits:
    I dunno what you’re on about with the first thing. I still don’t get a single thing here. I’m out. Peace.

• Like Like x 6
  3. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    Yeaaah about his arguing/grammar. 980x.gif

• Like Like x 7
  4. RedLeo

RedLeo Well-Known Member

its easy, i said that they can have two versions of the female bots made at the same time (the males dont seem to have that problem) one version for siege the other for that combiner figure (which what cartoon did she even combine in g1) , and youre saying no they cant cause it would be lazy of them.

5. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Off the rails? Yes, yes it is. The kitten orphanage in the valley down below was destroyed and everyone was sad.

Only YOU can prevent off-topic posting.

Baaaaaack on topic...

I'd love to see this finished combiner "in the flesh" so to speak. I would love to see what a uniform combiner would look like but I hope it doesn't become a thing. I like using multiple molds to bring a combiner to life, otherwise, we're looking at an updated Go-Bots Power Suit scenario. No thanks.

• Like Like x 7
  6. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, no they can't. Only Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee and one or two other Decepticons get that privilege.

• Like Like x 1
  7. RedLeo

RedLeo Well-Known Member

i figured that but hopefully, they don't put lancer in the siege line and just put her in the select series i'd much rather get an arcee or windblade just saying.

8. NanakoPreame

NanakoPreame Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    I'm just glad they're made at all. The fact they're at least affordable and look more like the characters are a nice bonus.

• Like Like x 3
  9. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    .....And here I was hoping the update meant she was revealed.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    she will be in siege, or wfc at least. think about it, greenlight is in siege, her packaging code is lancer, the siege website is where we got confirmation of a 4th limb. what about any of that says that lancer would be a selects release rather than a siege release?

• Like Like x 9
  11. RedLeo

RedLeo Well-Known Member

why do u try to put down someone so much, like you assume i saw the greenlight code when people are asking about series two codes. i mean do u have the box or something? i didnt even know she was out yet, and even if the code was posted, when there is a whole thread full of photoshop mash up im supposed to believe someone couldnt of photoshop that too?

12. Fenrys

News Credits:
    im not trying to put you down, but you post as if you are someone who keeps up with things and is well informed. nothing about the tone of my post was intended to be insulting, but if you are going to participate on the boards then i encourage you to read the threads you are interacting in, especially considering the very first post contains all of the information i repeated, ill quote it below

• Like Like x 4
  13. RedLeo

RedLeo Well-Known Member

i didnt read the beginning of the thread i just seen the eltia one topic read the last few pages, i dont get the point in pushing it in the line vs adding new designs of the characters, (i get its to complete a gimmick they never had with the character) but that could be done in any line. my main problem with them being in siege is i dont want characters brought into siege to be remolded of past lines cause the quality changed so much.

14. Fenrys

News Credits:
    This is meant purely as helpful advice, but with a thread as short as this one is it won’t cost you much time to read at least the first few pages. You have no idea how much information you miss by skipping to the end

• Like Like x 5
  15. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    No. It's been listed on the front page of TFW2005.com. You can search for it. Both Greenlight and Lancer are confirmed to be coming in Siege. We've seen one in packaging in official images from Hasbro, looking like an Amazon exclusive, even comes with a repaint of Lionizer (even the effect has a different color as well) and instruction scans have shown off the last figure of the combiner.

They're coming, they're Siege, it's just a matter of waiting, now. You don't have to read the entire thread, anyone who asks you to do so is asking far too much, but the info you're looking for is on Google and with a few keystrokes, you can be brought up to speed pretty quickly.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

Dude, it's not asking too much nor is it too hard to just quickly read over the first post or even the first page. It's actually quicker then opening up a new tab and running a google search......

• Like Like x 2
  17. RedLeo

RedLeo Well-Known Member

i mean someone saying its on box and it actually being on the box are two different things, people said this is how red alert would look like before shown at sdcc, i get it its close but its not how the figure will turn out in hand, i mean look at the eyes, and aside from the real one shown had a red peg on his chest. and yes i know greenlight is confirmed but lancer is different, but if in the line its alright just feel its a waste not to do an updated figure for the sake of completing a gimmick the character never had. also hope its another exclusive so it wont take a deluxe slot. [​IMG]

18. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    As long as it gets made and everyone gets what they want, does it matter how it's released? I mean, really?
    Besides, anything that doesn't come out in Siege will come out in the next chapter since this trilogy all has to do with the figures in this line, the next and the one after it. Much like Prime Wars. They all had different gimmicks, but we got 'em all by the end of it.

• Like Like x 2
  19. RedLeo

RedLeo Well-Known Member

well i didnt know hasbro had greenlights box code out in the open for people to see, i find it weird that people in another thread were asking about series two's codes and same people that come in this thread didnt link them the info just come here jumping on me for not reading the info on the first page.

20. RedLeo

RedLeo Well-Known Member

then what was the point of bringing up that siege line wont use gimmicks unless the figure originally came with it. or do i remember that wrong.