Minor/Repaint: 4 of my Sixshots

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Unicron9, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

This is 4 of my 6 Sixshot figures... or I'm sorry, representations of the character Sixshot in figure form. There are more 3rd party options than official and I'm a huge Sixshot fan, so I have a 3 official (G1 encore, Titans Return, and Worlds smallest Transformer) and 3 3rd party ones (Clone Droid's version of Terminus Hexatron, DX9 Hanzo, and Iron Factory). Can't wait to get Fanstoys Hydra!

I put up a vote thread to determine which of these figures us Sixshot fans think looks coolest in each mode, ultimately adding up to which is altogether the coolest figure, here- Vote for Best/Worst Sixshot Figure in case any of you want to drop votes on that, just for fun. :) 

Here's what I did to customize these...

My G1 Encore Sixshot has some plastic in the hinge joints shaved down so the vent chunks fold back all the way on the front sides of the car, to the sides of his knees, and other places in other modes. My old G1 toy didn't have an issue with those folding back right but the Encore one did, so I had to do that.

I added some sculpt to fill the gaps in my Titans Return Sixshot, modded his car top so it has a roof, added the reprolabels, and gave him a head and hands upgrade kit, plus a few extra paint apps.

I gave the Clone Droid Term-Hex figure some additional purple paint details.

My Hanzo has a peg added to the side of one of his guns so it can attach where the guns were able to attach at the base of the wings on the G1 toy because for some reason that part had a hole on one side and a peg in the other (for connecting the gun handle) with no other hole in the peg side for the guns. The added gun peg makes it possible to have his guns in the G1 places in car mode, and where I like to store them in wolf mode too.
    IMG_20180707_152128.jpg
    IMG_20180708_122806.jpg
    IMG_20180708_134320.jpg
    IMG_20180708_151240.jpg
    IMG_20180708_154035.jpg
    IMG_20180709_125508.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  2. rikkomba

rikkomba Hunger

I have to say, Hanzo is a spectacular piece of shit, how did they even imagine it was a good idea to produce it?
    The G1 holds up very well. TR is a great update, hexatron is... different.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks good. I really like the Wolf mode for Hanzo

4. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

Well Hanzo does have a really nice bot and wolf mode. Probably my favorite wolf mode in fact, but I pretty much agree otherwise. I don't know how they let the design slide with how awful some of his other modes are. I'll say they are passable, but just barely.

• Like Like x 1