3rdPartyrules

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by bporath908, Mar 22, 2022.

1. bporath908

bporath908 Autobot

Sold him some figures. Great to work with and quick payment. Would do business with again!

2. Bryman022

Bryman022 Well-Known Member

Bought MMC Carnifex from me. Was great to deal with, paid quickly and was easy to communicate with. Thanks @3rdpartyrules !

3. jingles1

jingles1 Well-Known Member

Great seller, item arrived quickly and as described. Highly recommend and would purchase from again! Thanks!

4. Bryman022

Another perfect sale to @3rdpartyrules!

They bought Earthrise Skorponok from me. Asked me to hold the figure and paid exactly the day we agreed to! Very easy and fun to chat with!
    Highly recommend!

5. Bryman022

What more can I say, a fantastic member here! Has bought from me several time now, and every time payment is timely, super easy to chat with, and keeps his word when asks you to hold for a few days.
    Thanks for everything @3rdpartyrules!! I'm getting ready to box up your next figures tonight!!

6. Bryman022

@3rdpartyrules has bought a big chunk of my collection, and things couldn’t go any smoother! Perfect every time, pays when he says he will, is great to chat with. Thanks a million! Enjoy all the great figures!

• Like Like x 1
  7. BrooklynBombers

BrooklynBombers Well-Known Member

Great guy. Did a trade. Worked out well.. trustworthy and easy to deal with! Recommended.

8. Super Mecha Dad

Super Mecha Dad Your mechanical father.

Twitter:
    We had a little snafu where a bot got damaged before he could ship it, he was very quick to communicate with me and refunded my money right away. @3rdpartyrules is a straight up trustworthy dude.

9. dafob

dafob Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    What can I say that hasn't already been said above? Had my first (but probably not last) transaction with @3rdpartyrules. I bought a figure from him and everything went smoothly (at least for me). He had underestimated shipping cost, but he never once asked for extra payment. That's a mark of integrity and what separates a good seller from a GREAT seller.

Item was received as described, packaged well, and shipped out fairly quickly. He kept me in the loop the entire way. HIGHLY recommended seller!