3rd party MP Arcees -> the war is coming...

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by zfarsh, Sep 26, 2016.

1. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    Just saw this art from OpenPlay posted by SunSon Son, and reposted by Ben on facebook. Perhaps it is a future product they have in mind after their Springer?

There is also TW that showed their prototypes, but they havent gone beyond prototypes as of late.

I am sure more established 3rd party will join in with reveals, such as MMC / FT / BC / MT / etc, soon enough. Perhaps officially Takara too.

If so, do you plan on collecting only one, or will you dedicate / money space for all MP Style Arcee that thick your boxes (aesthetic / quality / engineering / etc...) ?

Attached Files:

2. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

News Credits:
    Meh. I want to see actual stuff. Not more concept art ._.

Cool though if something comes of it. Seems like a lot of companies are scared to make the choice to produce female bots. At least G1 stuff.

3. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    I really hope this pans out to be true,I really want an MP Arcee to add to my collection,and also an Elita 1 repaint or remold.Also while on FemBots I would kill for a 3P MP Windblade,that character is just too unique not to do.Later all.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vanessa

Vanessa G1 Bonecrusher's #1 fangirl

I will buy all Fembots that I like, and avoid the ones I don't.
    I do hope that 3P's don't just churn out Arcees though, because I'd like some 'MP' Elitas, Chromias, Firestars, etc...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Honesty

News Credits:
    I don't think anyone will churn out G1 stuff. I love the memories of G1 Arcee; but she has a mom/Leia look that didn't age well at all (though that concept art is nice).

I'll buy a decent (G1) Arcee and that's it.

IDW on the other hand ... gimme the girls! Firestar, Nautica, Windblade, Velocity, Chromia ... too many good choices :) 

6. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    My guess is that the 3rd parties, or some anyways, will want to test the water by releasing an Arcee first, and seing the success of it, then see about an Elita 1.

7. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Moderator

Yeah, I only need one good G1 Arcee representation. If something came out that looked like that posted concept art, I'd be happy.

8. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:

I would love to see a Windblade too for sure, and I guess I will call it MP level of complexity / engineering, but she was not in G1, so i would agree with Honesty in the IDW line / look. It can be MP scaled I guess, though I personally dont want them bigger than voyager size personally, like 8" max. A IDW Chromia and a IDW Arcee would be fantastic too. And yes, i already have the official delux figures of all three.

But we need to start with G1 MP Arcee, and an MP Elita 1 ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Weezie

Weezie COVID SUCKS TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    She looks beautiful in that sketch. I hope we get a tonne of remolds/redecos from her. I would really like an Elita One so MP-10 can have his robot wife :) 

10. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Was pretty obvious it was gonna happen, much like there'll be a Kup war, Jazz war, Cliffjumper war and Cosmos war as the list of names to do is getting ever smaller whilst the number of 3p companies grow.

11. Weezie

Weezie COVID SUCKS TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I just hope they have the quality to back up the talent behind those designs...

12. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Moderator

And that they don't get hosed by whatever factory they choose.

13. LizardbotHero

LizardbotHero I am a warrior

Ebay:
    I'm perfectly happy with my Legends Arcee until an official MP Arcee comes out. No offense to 3rd party companies, but all of them miss the mark in one way or another on what I want for my collection.

14. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    let there be war then. If i can get an MP Paradron Medic recolour out of it i'm fine.

15. Honesty

News Credits:
    Don't need Windblade "MP" scaled, but yeah - scaled to other IDW voyagers is about right. We already have an IDW Arcee though. MMC done good.

You mean ToyWorld's and this one? No one else thus far is making an "MP/G1" Arcee. MMC however gave us an amazing IDW Arcee.

16. motorthing

motorthing One of these days.........

News Credits:
    That.

17. LizardbotHero

LizardbotHero I am a warrior

Ebay:
    No, I meant the Japanese repaint of Generations Arcee.

18. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    MMC might do an MP Arcee. Asked it from the MMC "rep" at TFCon, based on previous rumors i had heard, and he said they have plans for it, and it will be better than the rest, including FT's... ;) . I have no idea how serious he was, so take it with a very large chunky grain of salt!!! I hope it is true though, and sooner than later, i think if they have plans, put it ahread of the game, pls, i cant wait for years.

That said, I expect i would like both MMC and FT offerings if / when they do eventually get to Arcee, and this aint Trailbreaker where I would buy only one. I will try to accomodate ALL great MP style Arcees. I kinda want a team of them from several companies, hopefully at least 3. T But I would only PO in advance ones from FT / MMC / Takara / BC / MT / DX-9 - UT. All others, I need to see them video reviews or final release product.

19. StrangePlanet

StrangePlanet G1

Golly I hope so.
    That's a beautiful sketch, and to my eyes, there has never been a nice G1 Arcee. Ever. The Generations one is crap imo. She's gonna be a real challenge to get right AND have transform properly, because the 'magic' of the toon transform went really really far with her, with her whole car just becoming these two little pods on her shoulders. So I feel like I'll be lucky to get just ONE mp Arcee that I really like.

20. Haydenite

Haydenite Ratchet Joints

Daim had shown this pic in the open play springer thread so looks like next year may be Arcee year !!!

Atm, the first to be release will probably be TW Arcee but they've been pretty quiet as of late.

I am still expecting DX9 to show theirs, they seem to bust a move when Noone expects it !!