3rd Party Ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Quantumecanik9, Jul 14, 2020.

1. skywarp-2

skywarp-2 Master of Teleportation

Ebay:
    So back on the idea of Knight Rider as a 3rd party edition..
    I can see how it could fit into the Transformers universe very well. I think they should do a comic cross over..
    Knight Rider Transformers..
    where we get an autobot KITT and his human companion versus Decepticons KARR and Goliath the Semi-truck.
    Perfect hero and villains together.
    We could also do a KNIGHT Industries Semi-truck hero that acts like a mobile base and Transformer for KITT..
    An autobot Ranger, a hero on his own, tracking down and thwarting the evil schemes of KARR and Goliath on special mission under Optimus Prime's orders. could work.
    I think the Hasbro Deloreon from BTTF2 was good. But I like this custom better..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Still I think the Goliath and KARR villains for the bot would work out pretty good as a toy line.
    [​IMG]

Air wolf
    [​IMG]
    Blue thunder
    [​IMG]
    MiG31 Foxfire Jet..Clint Eastwood 80s movie. Great movie!
    [​IMG]
    But apparently this subject has been a very wide spread collective thought amongst the fandom.. check out this digibash.
    Digibash: - Knight Rider KITT & KARR Transformers
    from @Psychoshi
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There are tons of popular 80s vehicles that would be awesome to see in the Transformers universe as a cross over of sorts.. I would argue there is a way to legitimately make them into the universe even tho they are all different 80s TV shows.
    the secret lives of the vehicles that the movies and shows never showed I guess would work too. Or just create a universe where all these characters and vehicles from the 80s would be on a team. Decepticons and Autobots.
    And then we have Automan, an autobot who has superior holographic projection tech, and can create a solid light persona of himself, to browse around in human interactions to find Decepticons and defeat them. His holographic form is able to reveal his robot form and make him become visible when needed. The Autobots ultimate under cover operative.
    [​IMG]
    the love bug Herbie as a VW beetle different head sculpt and color scheme. Easy peasy..
    the Car from Magnum PI
    the white lambo from Miami Vice
    the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo.
    the Police car from the Blues Brothers Movie, as Barricade.. :buttrock :thumb 
    [​IMG]
    And of Course.. The GADGET Mobile.
    Make it an MP and realistic like the Datsun or Nissan it was based on.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Doctor Claw's Underwater car/ mobile Lair
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Definitely Danger Mouse's Car..Make this in plastic panel lines and all and make him transform into a classic MP style Car bot.. Soooo Many choices! Ideas to incorporate into the TRansformers. If done right.
    [​IMG]
    The Mark III from Danger Mouse. I wonder if Toy Hax could make a sticker sheet for Sunstreaker. That would work!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I don't want a Transformer that becomes Danger mouse.. just an autobot.. I hate the Star Wars bots that become the characters. NO.. that sucks to me. I would prefer they become their own Autobot or decepticon.
    Minor/Repaint: - Danger Mouse Danger Car
    And I want to see the Mach 5 from Speed Racer.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  2. bri888

bri888 bte888

Ebay:
    Yeah definitely. I mean it's not that they're incapable of doing it. They're just not willing to do it for some reason.

3. Nemesis Compactor

Nemesis Compactor Well-Known Member

Came up with this in the Names thread:

Computron with an Egyptian theme, and he would function as a living library of ancient knowledge and lost Cybertronian civilizations, maybe with some shout-outs to this:
    pyramidas_by_hootfreeman_dbovivi-fullview.jpg

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  4. Leopold Xerovsky

Leopold Xerovsky Gobot in disguise

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    A company to take on all fembots that got standalone episodes or had a long running presence in any official media. Legends to generations scale, feel free to get reinterpretive with source design for the sake of making a solid figure. Just keep the face sculpt and color scheme recognizable enough.

Also, model kits that can transform. And if those already exist, more please.

Ya know what, combine both my ideas into one and everyone wins.

5. theosteve

theosteve Well-Known Member

an IDW (1st Gen) accurate Cyclonus.

I’m game for pretty much anything not Toon faithful or beast wars. Other TF timelines or universes, OCs, whatever.

very nostalgic. I’d forgotten about obscure gems like Automan. Seems like a Rodimus would be an easy remold or repaint into true Automan car.

now, how would you do a Manimal transformer…?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Quantumecanik9

Quantumecanik9 Chill Master of Conversation

Okay, gotta ask, does anyone else want a Megatron that turns into an adaptation of his AWESOME rifle mode from the end of Combiner Wars? Or is it just me?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron Unicron Herald BladeZero

News Credits:
    2007 movie "comic/concep/toy" legion or legends class arcee, and elita one, basically studio series scaled, since i saw the dr wu was it? Mohawk and scalpel i havent been able to get the idea out of my head

8. Bujo

Bujo Well-Known Member

Ever since 3P started doing Predacon combiner teams I've wanted a 5 member team of cat bots who can combine to form Voltron. I imagine the robokitties grow tired of the ******ed pilots, and devour their human overlords. As everybody knows, when you eat someone you gain their power, thus the robokitties gain the power bipedalism. All the ancillary weapons not called "Blazing Sword" could have transformation gimmicks to be useful in both cat and bot modes. I think Cang Toys could knock this idea out of the park.

• Like Like x 1
  9. halo4361

halo4361 Float like a butterfly, sting like a manta ray

I want legends teams that combine into the micromaster combiners. They'd be a perfect use of this scale.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Personally, I just want Masterpiece-styled "cartoon" representations of each character that's appeared in the animation from G1 (US seasons 1-3/4, and the Japanese series).

I feel we have covered a lot of bases, but there are still more gaps to fill. For me, it seems that TakaraTomy have gone off the rails of the G1 train that many of us jumped on, making the market even more ripe for 3rd parties.

I really wished that 3rd parties would stop competing so much and be a bit more jovial in regards to output in tandem. Choices are great, but it just seems that more could be done when things are done more collectively. On the flip side, the fierce competition really seems to bring out the best in everyone, too.

Specifically, I want to see MakeToys complete their Headmasters and Targetmasters. I want a REALLY good set of Technobots/Computron and Terrorcons/Abomimus. I'd like to see Zeta take another stab at the Combaticons/Bruticus; I feel they were so very close the first time, but still missed the mark enough to push me away.

REALLY like what X-transbots has been doing, what they've been working on, and what's on the horizon for them. I really think their Protectobots/Defensor is going to be something very special. Ominbots are gonna rock, and I'm excited for what the future holds for them.

I really hope 3rd parties increase their production runs, as 2020 has been nuts to get certain figures. That said, I hope people can be less greedy, too, as that's seemed to increase quite a bit within the community. There's really no reason in my mind that stuff should be hard to get or expensive, either. We've seen blatantly where "collectors" are trying gouge each other for as much as can be done. I mean, on one hand I can't blame someone for trying to "make a buck", but on the other I've seen people buy up 4 or 5 of a figure to deliberately sit on it so other collectors can pay "late tax". It's just uncool to be constructive, and downright nauseating if I'm being even more brutally honest. Just hope things get better, not worse.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Nemesis Compactor

Here's another crossover idea 100903redbachetta.jpg

12. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    Iron Factory: since they just did a DJD combiner, id like to see some kinda Autobot counterpart, maybe the Last Stand Wreckers lineup?
    Tigerhawk

Mastermind Creations:
    Bob The Insecticon
    Bayonet (from Infestation)
    Aileron
    Stardrive in both Solstar Knight and Dire Wraith flavors.
    Dire Wraith Ultra Magnus

Hot Soldiers:
    More Hearts of Steel

13. Nemesis Compactor

A Ginrai/PM Prime that doesn't bother with the silly truck on the front and back of the core bot

14. Nemesis Compactor

Modification of an idea:

I had suggested earlier in thread a set of Combaticons using the approximate real life scale

Which would give us this:
    Combaticons comparison.JPG

Which would be interesting for an original take on the team.

But for a more g1 version, have the combiner parts transform into a big version of Blast-Off's alt mode.

Giving us a faux mass shift

• Like Like x 3
  15. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That would work with a Voyager to Ultra sized Blastoff, and then four power-up Mini-Cons for the other members.

16. Ozymandias13

Ozymandias13 Well-Known Member

I dunno about the bot modes but there's no way in hell that tank and tractor trailer are in proper scale to each other. That tank is like seven goddamned stories tall! Tank treads absolutely do not come up even with a semi's hood.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nemesis Compactor

Given how good Nicee turned out, if their anime girl combiner and Scarlett Princess have the same quality, Big Fire Bird should do Victorion

Yup, make this a sexy lady combiner
    400px-Victorion-packagingart.jpg

Or you know, someone could do a regular MP style one, that would be cool too.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Whomps

Whomps Well-Known Member

More fembots in general that aren't Arcee would be nice. And Movie bots that have yet to get MPM style figures, official or 3rd party

• Like Like x 3
  19. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:

No. Just you. upload_2018-1-26_1-21-26.png

20. Turingmachine75

Turingmachine75 Has a wonderfully folded backpack

I wouldn’t mind seeing Bayverse interpretations of the other vehicle combiners, which is what that reminds me of.

• Like Like x 1